Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Interested in your own transcription company website?

Hi, I've had a transcription business for the past 4 years that I've shut down to focus on some of my other businesses. As a result, I have a great, high-tech transcription website I'm not using that has a lot of features:

- Online quoting, file upload, and payment for customers. Makes it really easy for customers to order.
- Automatic conversion of all audio/video into mp3 format for easy transcription.
- Online transcribing and editing of transcripts.
- The ability to work on transcripts yourself or hire and assign transcriptionists work on a job board.

Very similar to rev.com, if you're familiar with it.

Before completely exiting the transcription business, I wanted to see if anyone has an interest in their own transcription company website using the code I built for my now shutdown transcription company. I'd rather see the code being used than go to waste.

If so, email me at transcriptionwebsites@gmail.com if you're interested in having your own turnkey transcription company website built. Keep in mind I would charge to host the website for you since there is a cost associated with it, but it would not be expensive. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2017, 05:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi there,

Interesting proposition. Would you mind telling me how many audios on average you'd get daily for the site?
Old 01-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Interested

Hi, I send you two emails regarding your offer. Can you please check your inbox? Cheers.