WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Transcription Services & Scopists (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/)
-   -   Companies that Hire ICs - General, Medical, Legal (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/445937-companies-hire-ics-general-medical-legal.html)

Gutsy 04-09-2013 12:07 PM

South Africa

I have a transcription company based in South Africa and on the odd occasion I hire an IC - usually from South Africa. Should anyone wish to contact me in this regard, they may. The company is Typewrite Transcription and Typing Services CC and the link is in my signature.

Regards,
Gaynor

rkpearson 05-02-2013 10:53 AM

CastingWords

I own CastingWords, a U.S.-based transcription company that was founded in 2005.

I'm a mom, and I work at home even, but not while my daughter is home (she nows goes to preschool during the day.) So I'm kind of a WAHM, technically speaking. ;-)

Anyway about us -- we post work in a few different places, including Amazon's Mechanical Turk, as well as our own website, workshop.castingwords.com. The CastingWords' workshop pays out using PayPal (no fees to you, just on our end). At either site you just pick and choose what you want to work on, when you want to work.

We are always looking for new transcribers and do not require that you pass any tests in order to start working for us. What we do is have other workers grade work, and leave feedback. We pay bonuses for each assignment based on the grade it gets. As you go up the ranks you can access the higher paying jobs.

You can also email us at [email protected] after you've done a few jobs, requesting that we up your score. This is recommended for those who do have prior experience. If you are just getting the hang of things, then doing a bunch of transcripts is the best way to establish a track record with us and move up the ranks.

thanks,
Rachel

asuied 05-08-2013 12:43 PM

ANP Is hiring Legal Typists

ANP have been awarded a long term, high volume contract with the state(5 years). We are looking to double our pool of typists, which is currently at about 50. The volume we are working with is pretty great and ANP is in a real growth phase. Vendors that do come to work for us can take as many hours they can handle per day. Work can be very steady or we can be flexible and work around your schedule

To make vendors feel more secure and comfortable about the decision to come work for us we have shortened our payment terms and offer direct deposit for invoices through IPN. I would be willing to discuss this more in detail with anybody that is interested. Just PM or email me directly at asuied at anptranscriptions.com

Hopefully this information will make potential candidates have less hesitation about coming to work for ANP.

macdknife 07-30-2013 08:11 AM

Gwen, I've just joined up on wahm a few minutes ago & noticed your thread in this forum. You've mentioned that you hire internationally. Is that still happening now? I'm a transcriber/proofreader based in India & have been on the lookout for a reliable client in the UK. I'm looking at your website now, it's neat. Can I send you an email to [email protected]?
:)

SianB 08-21-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwenllian111 (Post 2655869)
Hello,

Can I just add my company too, please?

Based in the UK, Digital Audio Transcription Services Cardiff, South Wales - Transcribe-This.org[/url] but we hire internationally.

Thank you! :)

Sorry - Transcribe This no longer hires outside the European Economic Area due to data protection considerations.

ladytype51 09-24-2013 02:32 PM

Typist needing extra work

I saw your post on WAHM.com..and have applied with your company. I am really seeking something FT during daytime hours if possible..thank u for your time.

Linda D. Hernandez

ladytype51 09-24-2013 02:33 PM

I would like to know how to apply with your company. I have over 15 years experience as a medical typist. I would like either PT or FT daytime work if possible..Thank you for your time. You can contact me at [email protected]

Linda D. Hernandez

Wynne 11-26-2013 07:38 AM

Thank you

Thank you for this list and this forum. I am a newbie to this, but want to get moving on this as money is very tight for me right now. I look forward to this new line of home work. :)

Wynne

gawahm3 11-29-2013 04:25 AM

Thanks for the list!

Happy Post-Thanksgiving.....This is a great list. I am looking forward to checking these out for at-home work. Looking to make at least 40K/yr. Is this feasible?

[email protected] 06-24-2014 03:25 PM

NetTranscripts is currently recruiting for experienced Law Enforcement Transcriptionists. (Former Court Reporters welcome!) Please visit the Careers page of the Web site to submit an Online Application. Net Transcripts | Confidential Transcription and Translation Services, Law Enforcement Transcription, Legal Transcription