WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Transcription Services & Scopists (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/)
-   -   Companies that Hire ICs - General, Medical, Legal (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/445937-companies-hire-ics-general-medical-legal.html)

Landmark Associates 12-12-2011 10:47 PM

I was unable to post the link in the previous post, but our website is located at Landmark Associates, Inc..

Thanks Again!

scitrus 02-01-2012 01:15 PM

InScribe MT is HIRING 02/01/2012 and forward

Our cutting edge, fast-growing transcription company is seeking 100+ Independent Contractors now! WE HAVE THE WORK! We just need you to do it! Get on board with the company that will be around when all the others are gone. Why? Our technology, our quality and our loyal clients and our amazing transcriptionists! Go to InScribe, LLC - Main TODAY and apply! We love part-timers, “newbies” and, of course, experienced folks looking for a family to belong to! Our focus is currently on immediate staffing for several large acute care facilities. However, radiology and clinic folks are welcome to apply for future positions.

SolitaryAngel 05-01-2012 08:48 AM

Thanks so much for all the great info! I'm sure that I'll be able to find a few companies willing to hire me. :)
Kim B.

donnasue1 05-25-2012 08:09 AM

Verbal Ink

Has anyone failed the test for these folks and been able to retest and pass?

lisarulzzfox 05-30-2012 05:02 AM

[QUOTE=sagmansub;2463951]It will be very kind of you to let me know too about any transcription company that is hiring internationally.

Hey I have got a very good transcription company who works on International front , check out Transcription Vendors , hope you will find answers to all your queries.

Janine1 05-30-2012 10:58 AM

What a helpful list! Thanks!

lisarulzzfox 07-03-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnmurra (Post 2408903)
Hi NZ,

I can't take credit for the content as the members are the ones who put together the list. It was posted here by the previous owner of the board and when we made the switch this week, the formatting ended up totally screwed up, so I had to "fix it" and re-post.

I personally can't think of any companies off the top of my head that hire internationally; however, I'll keep my eyes open for you and let you know if I find any.

Hello , you have got a great list but would like to say that you are missing some of the other good companies , i also wanted to know whether you have used some tools to generate this list or you have done it through search engines.

pippy 08-04-2012 08:22 AM

Thanks for the list!

ehipp 08-06-2012 11:14 AM

Looking for Medical Transcriptionists (Radiology)

Transcription Outsourcing, LLC, a Denver, Colorado-based transcription company, is looking to hire qualified medical transcriptionists. For this position, transcriptionists need to have a minimum of two years experience in radiology transcription. This is a 1099 position (independent contractor.)

For more information please visit our website at www (dot) transcriptionoutsourcing (dot) net.

ehipp 08-07-2012 07:49 AM

Thank you to everyone who applied! Due to the number of highly qualified applicants, this position is now closed.