WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Transcription Services & Scopists (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/)
-   -   Companies that Hire ICs - General, Medical, Legal (https://www.wahm.com/forum/transcription-services-scopists-55/445937-companies-hire-ics-general-medical-legal.html)

sibullard 11-15-2010 03:46 PM

For newbies like me, this list is awesome!! Thanks so much for all who contributed and for posting it.:D

bloomorganics 02-27-2011 04:03 PM

Another one-

Hi there-
You can add my company to the list:
Bloom Typing Services - Home
We seek to work with any independent typists with excellent English skills with English as their first language regardless of where they reside.
Thanks for the fantastic list,
D/ Bloom Typing Services

Transcriptionista 03-04-2011 07:20 AM

Audo Transcription Solutions

I found this site yesterday and applied. I just noticed it's not on the list, so I thought I'd post the link. Has anyone worked for them or heard anything about them?

Audio Transcription Solutions - Jobs - Employment

flennty 05-11-2011 06:47 AM

Assurecode hires medical transcriptionists as well as editors. Contact them at [email protected]

transcriptionwave 09-22-2011 07:48 PM

Audio transcription services

One more addition and it perfectly suite this thread; transcription services provided by Chicago based company, Transcriptionwave.

transcriptionwave 09-22-2011 07:50 PM

Audio transcription services

Transcriptionwave offer an assortment of transcription services for digital audio, video and interviews at an unbelievably low cost.

beautybeas1985 11-22-2011 08:44 AM

ANP transcriptions BEWARE

I DID AN INTERVIEW OF 90 MINUTES, AND MY TOTAL WORK SUMMED UP TO 101.OO AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE PENNY OF PAYMENT.

When I kept sending them emails about how I wanted a response about where my check was, they ignore me, but when I said I would report them to fraud and abuse, they send me this sob story notice: NOTICE THE TYPE ERROR IN THIS MESSAGE.
:mad:
I am assuming you did not receive this email that wss set?

Hello All!

I wanted to start this email off by saying that ANP Transcriptions is just getting into our busy season. It is going to busy until the end of the year. We value your dedication and hard work. I know we have been slow to pay these past few months and we really appreciate your patience. I am sure most of you are aware that September and October were really slow months for us and therefore really slowed down our cash flow. On top of that, we did a large foreign language project for one of our clients and we came up very upside down. The expectation was to take the profit from the project and resolve the cash flow issue but that was not what happened. Instead it made the cash flow issue more of an issue. I can assure you that ANP is working to resolve the problem. The 2 main things we are doing are as follows:

1) We recently hired a new salesperson that is agressivly seeking new business and reviving inactive clients. In addition he is looking to secure some more government contracts. We are just starting to see the success form his hard work.
2) The obvious is that ANP is very busy again and we are on target in November to exceed what we did in September and October combined.

ANP Transcriptions has weathered many storms in the past, and we always make it through. We have been in business for 8 + years and as we have done in the past, we are in the process of changing our main focus and targeting a higher volume sector. We have done this a few times in our history and ANP Transcriptions always comes out on top.

During these very competitive / turbulent times we had to offer new and inactive clients much lower rates and longer payment terms that favor the client. This has helped to win the business back. What we have been seeing is that a lot of transcription companies are forcing their typists to work with the lower rates. Basically if you don't take the pay cut then you will be terminated.

ANP Transcriptions is not going to do this to it's loyal and dedicated staff. That I can assure you. Those of you that weather the storm with us will be eligible for a rate review in 6 months from December 1st.

I can assure you that I know the holidays are quickly approaching and we are doing everything possible to meet our obligations. I will be answering any questions and concerns starting on Monday.

Duran2sun 11-30-2011 03:33 AM

Hey, thanks a lot for this list.

http://www.tara-mediumss.com/luoying2.jpg
http://www.tara-mediumss.com/luoying3.jpg

pawp11 11-30-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transcriptionista (Post 2732065)
I found this site yesterday and applied. I just noticed it's not on the list, so I thought I'd post the link. Has anyone worked for them or heard anything about them?

Audio Transcription Solutions - Jobs - Employment

Just a note to let folks know this one doesn't pay. Transcriptionista didn't "just find it." She ran it and owes lots of folks money. I don't think she is still operating but do beware!

Landmark Associates 12-12-2011 10:46 PM

Hello,

I am an employee of Landmark Associates, Inc., and we are currently looking to expand the size of our transcriptionst base. We are looking for experienced transcriptionsts who have have worked within general transcription before.

To apply for a position with our company, go to our website, and then click on our Careers page. From there, complete the audio test, and send the transcript, along with your resume, to [email protected].

If you have any questions, please feel free to either message me or post in this thread.

Thanks,
Landmark