Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Exclamation TranscribeMe Payment Change

I just wanted to inform everyone of TranscribeMe's new payment change. Starting Monday, April 7, payments will not automatically be put in your Paypal account. The only way to get paid is now to go into your TranscribeMe account and click withdrawl, you can do this often or wait until you have a good amount. The new threshold is $1.00 and not the old $10.00. I find this new threshold is great for beginners who want to make sure they get paid! Hope this is helpful for someone. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2014, 06:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for this information because you reminded me that they owe me money.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:31 PM
WAHM Regular

I just got onto the website and I forgot that they use Google Chrome. I don't have Google Chrome and don't want to download it so guess I'm not getting my $$.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Lynda, please don't take this wrong but not collecting the money that is owed to you, because you don't want to download Google Chrome is ludicrous. It will only take a few minutes at the most to download Google Chrome. If you don't want to keep the Internet browser, you can uninstall it as soon as you get your money!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered WAHM

How much do they owe you? If you sign in, you can initiate the transfer. Do your e-mails line up with Paypal and your TranscribeMe account? If you had over the $10 payout, most people get paid. If there are ever issues, go to Yammer and let them know. Greg is great and I'm sure he'd take care of it.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Maybe I will. I'm just swamped with work and I shouldn't even be on here but had to reply to your posts. I know it only takes a minute or two to download Chrome. Maybe I will when I'm not so busy.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Lynda, the transcription business can definitely be either feast or famine that's for sure! It does indeed sound like you are very busy right now. Take care and best of luck!

Christopher

Tags
payment, payout, transcribe, transcribeme, transcription