Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Default TranscribeMe - Earnings Disappeared

Hallo everyone. I'm a new member, good to be here.

I started working for TranscribeMe some two months ago. I really like the site and i also reached payout once and got paid with no delays or problems.

Anyway yesterday i had around $26 dollars and a few cents in my account. Take out the $11 dollars and a few cents i already got paid a few weeks ago. So i was supposed to receive around $15 dollars today or tomorrow.

But when i logged into my account a couple of hours ago. First of all i see that they made a change in how our earnings are shown on their website. They actually made it more detailed, which is awesome. But ALL of my earnings have disapeared, it's as if i never worked there. It shows my current earnings at 0=zero

So i sent an email to both people that it says to email if we have any problem in their FAQ. And i am waiting for a response, i really hope they respond quickly because i really love TranscribeMe and would like to continue working there. But not for free.

Does anyone else has the same problem as me? The earnings have just vanished. Sooo De-Motivating.....
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered WAHM

Yes that is exactly what happened to me,it was as if they do not care,I am so demotivated to work for them today too,I think they should fix these kinks
Old 05-06-2013, 12:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I think, and i'm hoping that it's just because they are making an "update" with the layout of the site, so the part with the earnings has not been updated yet as far as the money we have earned goes.

Because if i open the earnings table, it shows exactly all the work and files i have done and how long it took me to do each file. It just doesn't show how much i have earned for all that work...

I have emailed 2 people from the FAQ section they say you should email in case you have any problems, hopefuly it will be resolved.

The only problem i have is that it's monday and i have reached the minimum payout amount, so will i get it or do i have to wait another week for that... It's not a big issue as long as they pay me what i have earned, i am just wondering...
Old 05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
WAHM Regular

The earnings are still on 0

I also didn't receive a response to the emails i sent to them.

I really really hope they fix whatever is happening... I love TranscribeMe it's such a perfect site to work at. Hopefuly it won't turn scam...
Old 05-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

I've been on TranscribeMe for quite a while now, but haven't been on there quite a lot recently. However, the last time I did log in and work there, I noticed that the amount I earned was either rolled over to the past earnings or perhaps just disappeared. I didn't keep a track of the amount I earned on that one day I worked, but its quite concerning that they don't seem to have options that separate the paid earnings from unpaid dues.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori786 View Post
I've been on TranscribeMe for quite a while now, but haven't been on there quite a lot recently. However, the last time I did log in and work there, I noticed that the amount I earned was either rolled over to the past earnings or perhaps just disappeared. I didn't keep a track of the amount I earned on that one day I worked, but its quite concerning that they don't seem to have options that separate the paid earnings from unpaid dues.
Actualy the change they are making now makes it perfect as far as tracking your earnings and more. I know what you mean i also disliked having my earnings added to the past earnings and not being able to see more options as far as my earnings go.

Now if you login and click on Earned in the upper right corner, it will open up a window showing every file you transcribed. The date. The duration of each file and the time spent transcribing each file. Then also Rate, Rejected and Earned. I really like it.

The PROBLEM IS that my earnings have disappeared

I had around 26something dollars out of which 15something were unpaid. But since yesterday since they made the change it shows my earnings as zero...

I am pretty sure it's just until they go through with the whole layout update thing because if i go and look at my "Earnings" it shows all the files i transcribed and how long they were and how long it took me to transcribe them, for each and every file. It just doesnt show any earnings whatsoever. Paid or Unpaid earnings. It's all Zero'ed...

I really, honestly hope it will be properly updated very soon. I can't work right now i fell so de-motivated to look at my hard earned dollars just deleted and disappeared like that.

Anyway. I forsee an even better working enviroment at transcribeMe in the very near future. As long as they restore the earnings..hehe you know
Old 05-07-2013, 02:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Okay guys all is well in TranscribeWorld

I received an email (i guess everyone with an account on TranscribeMe did) informing about everything they are doing...

I only have one thing to say. TranscribeMe ROCKS!!!

And it's getting even better. I can't believe it can get even better. It's like perfecting perfection. Awesome site, just awesome.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayz View Post
Actualy the change they are making now makes it perfect as far as tracking your earnings and more. I know what you mean i also disliked having my earnings added to the past earnings and not being able to see more options as far as my earnings go.

Now if you login and click on Earned in the upper right corner, it will open up a window showing every file you transcribed. The date. The duration of each file and the time spent transcribing each file. Then also Rate, Rejected and Earned. I really like it.

The PROBLEM IS that my earnings have disappeared

I had around 26something dollars out of which 15something were unpaid. But since yesterday since they made the change it shows my earnings as zero...

I am pretty sure it's just until they go through with the whole layout update thing because if i go and look at my "Earnings" it shows all the files i transcribed and how long they were and how long it took me to transcribe them, for each and every file. It just doesnt show any earnings whatsoever. Paid or Unpaid earnings. It's all Zero'ed...

I really, honestly hope it will be properly updated very soon. I can't work right now i fell so de-motivated to look at my hard earned dollars just deleted and disappeared like that.

Anyway. I forsee an even better working enviroment at transcribeMe in the very near future. As long as they restore the earnings..hehe you know
I see what you mean now. I got the email as well and now when I check my Work History, the earnings are indeed $0. I hope this is a system bug and would be rectified soon. I like the new upgrade though!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Founder of WAH Stars

TranscribeMe has a Yammer account that you're suppose to be invited to. If you aren't on there then you should be.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyMarie View Post
TranscribeMe has a Yammer account that you're suppose to be invited to. If you aren't on there then you should be.
Thank you for your response.

I haven't been invited to Yammer yet. I did send an email asking about it but got no response.

I was thinking that maybe i need to be an active worker and prove that i am "worthy" on the site for a certain time before i get invited to Yammer.

Hopefuly they will invite me soon enough.

Tags
earnings problem, transcribeme