Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for your response, NSCountryGal.

I'm glad you're taking notice of what people are saying. I wish others would too.

Apart from anything else, it might save JoetteB from having to keep reinforcing all that is bad about this sort of work, and Mully the headache from doing the same.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 08:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Its been several days now so was just wondering if anyone has heard anymore? Did people finally get their pay? I signed up for this a while ago but really haven't done much with it and certainly don't want to put much effort into it if people are getting scammed out of money.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 AM
WAHM Regular

They paid me Monday night; I've never had a problem with them not paying me on time. The workhub is really slow at times but the short audios make it easy for me to work transcribe me while I do other things.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi14 View Post
They paid me Monday night; I've never had a problem with them not paying me on time. The workhub is really slow at times but the short audios make it easy for me to work transcribe me while I do other things.
Thank you Kairi, I was doing pretty good there but didn't want to put in a lot of time if people were not getting paid, I did get two e-mails last week from them about some changes they had made.

Thanks again!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:20 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I spent sometime on TranscribeMe, but become frustrated fast and moved on! It's not for me, but good luck to everyone that is sticking with it.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Touche PatriciaN - I hear ya and agree with ya
Old 02-19-2013, 08:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaN View Post
I spent sometime on TranscribeMe, but become frustrated fast and moved on! It's not for me, but good luck to everyone that is sticking with it.
I totally hear what you're saying, I did a few files on there and was able to get about $5 but then it was like days would go by before there would be any available work so I haven't logged into it in 2 weeks but yesterday I received an invitation to their Yammer group and they seem to be making some changes that is supposed to make it easier for everyone to work so I guess i'll see how it goes
Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Registered WAHM

So I guess my main question is just how reputable is this company? Can I trust them to pay me? No matter how much or little I earn I want to be paid for my work. I don't want to give them more of my time if there is a chance of being ripped off.

Edit: I'll guess from most of the previous posts that the company does pay and is legit but that the pay rates are unsatisfactory. And that the work flow is sporadic at best (I understand this quite well already)

So far I have managed to make $7 and could possibly make it up to $10 if I'm lucky. So at optimum I can make at least $10 dollars every three days IF there is work available. So...30 dollars a month? Well that isn't a lot but better than nothing. At the same time I am also looking for similar transcription jobs. I am probably able to work two jobs at once.

Last edited by Ecco88; 02-19-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Any work?

Is anyone getting any work from TranscribeMe right now?
Old 03-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Registered WAHM

I feel like this is a silly question, but when they ask you for your paypal account, is it your email address? i haven't used paypal in so long, i'm unsure.