Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Just wanted to give you all a heads upregarding posts in this folder. Remember that this is a public board, and anyone and everyone can read what is posted here. The threads are also indexed by Google, so they come up in searches. We had to shut down a similar folder in the past because of sensitive information being discussed online. Even if names are changed and/or specific details aren't mentioned, I would think that clients could probably identify themselves, and I wouldn't want anyone's job to be harmed by things that were posted here.

I hope that makes sense, please email me if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Sometimes I have to delete threads if they get to be back-and-forth or personal. It takes too much time to delete post-by-post.

Instead of posting and speculating, if you ever have any questions about the boards, please send me an emamil or PM (private message). My cyber-door is always open [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Another reminder to reread the above post. This folder is not for discussing the administration of the board.

Also a reminder that you all agreed to this when you registered here:

" we reserve the right to delete any message for
any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact
the forum by e-mail."

and also a reminder to read the bottom of each page where it says that sending unsolicited PMs is against the TOS here.

edited to add: Yes, it says commercial purposes (which includes asking people to go to other sites) -- sorry I didn't make that clear. That's why I ask that you all send me an email if you have any questions, so there isn't speculation and confusion here. I realize that I make a lot of mistakes and don't always express myself properly. So if you have any questions, please send me an email.
I apologize for any and all mistakes I have made. If there is anything else I can do to make everyone here happy, please let me know.

Thank you! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]</font></font>
Edited by: [email protected]

Closed Thread