Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Compensation Plan (Full time Opportunity)

Hello!!

I am trying to get more information on the compensation plan, how it compares with other companies, I love Pampered Chef and Thirty-One products but PC has such a low earning % (20%). My dream/goal is to be able to find a good company to work be full-time and earn enough to stay at home with my baby and finish my MA. (and of course like and enjoy the products). Any feedback you can give me? Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2014, 07:51 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliza View Post
Hello!!

I am trying to get more information on the compensation plan, how it compares with other companies, I love Pampered Chef and Thirty-One products but PC has such a low earning % (20%). My dream/goal is to be able to find a good company to work be full-time and earn enough to stay at home with my baby and finish my MA. (and of course like and enjoy the products). Any feedback you can give me? Thank you!!
I would be happy to email you some info on our opportunity. We start out at 25%. It is hard sometimes to compare plan to plan because the real money in our industry comes from building a team. Our stats show that our consultants average around 4x more than other companies but I think that is based on the fact that our products are so popular more so than our percentages being higher. Ultimately to be able to make a decent income in this industry, you need a product that appeals to a wide variety of women (large target market) versus a niche market (high end jewelry, cooking, food, skin care, etc.)

Of course, all of this is relative. You need to determine how much you need to make to be able to stay home and translate that into the number of parties to be able to do that. You can make great money doing this type of business but it takes time to build a team. so when you first start, it is all about personal compensation. As you grow your team, the residual income will become the larger part of your income.

I have attached some pics of our official income disclosure statement that is required to be part of the DSA.

Hope this helps!
Leanne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Career Path.JPG (97.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Average Compensation.JPG (60.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-18-2014, 08:00 PM
WAHM Master

I wanted to point out something else as well. We pay our percentages on "generations" and not levels. Essentially anyone underneath a Director is in her Generation Zero. This means she earns the same on everyone underneath her whether she personally sponsored them or not. So she could have a consultant that is 10 people beneath her and she still earns the same percentage on them because they are in her Generation.

When a Director is promoted out from her Gen 0 then the ladies under the new Director become her Generation 1. Her Director that she promoted is always still in her Gen 0. This is much different than many compensation plans where the new leader and her sales are lost in their maintenance requirements. I call it the "Umbrella" compensation plan versus a "Step Ladder". A Director earns the same under anyone under her Umbrella.

Also something that makes our Career Path fantastic is that you promote based upon your own activity of promoting leaders. You do not need a deep team to promote. It is all based on how many Directors that you personally promote out. This is fantastic because you really have no influence the further down you go, yet many compensation plans depend on people below you promoting out leaders as well.

It can get confusing but I will tell you that I have been doing this type of business for over 10 years now and Thirty One has one of the best career paths I have ever seen as far as being easy to hit numbers that are required of leaders with built in "nets" to preserve your title AND the easiest to earn on your team. It is the one that you have the most control over in promoting as well.

HTH
Leanne

Last edited by Leanne McGarr; 09-18-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Tags
pampered chef, thirty one