Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-19-2011, 03:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Default wasn't on the waiting list...

I am seriously thinking about joining 31, but I see they have a waiting lists for signups--does anyone know when they will be opening it up again, or have they already?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi there,

They are currently opening up registration in waves of 3100 for those that were already on the waitlist. The second wave was announced last week and will be signing up on the 23rd. We aren't sure when the next wave will be announced. I would be happy to send you some information regarding the waitlist, just let me know! If you are considering signing up I would suggest getting on the waitlist if for no other reason than to hold your spot!

I would be happy to answer any questions as are many of the other wonderful ladies here.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:09 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerme View Post
I am seriously thinking about joining 31, but I see they have a waiting lists for signups--does anyone know when they will be opening it up again, or have they already?
As Jessica said, we don't know when the next wave will be. We do know that the Waitlist is the way they will be doing enrollments for the near future- meaning that they are not planning to do open enrollments for awhile. So if you are thinking about joining, best to go ahead get on the list. It doesn't obligate you to join, you still have a choice. It just gets you in line to receive an invitation to join. You don't pay any money or anything.

When you go to sign up on your sponsor's site, you need to make sure to check Yes. That is the only way to get on the Waitlist. However, again, you will still just get an invitation to join. Then you can decide if you want to join or not.

HTH
Leanne
Old 06-20-2011, 12:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The waitlist will be in place for the forseeable future so definitely I would suggest getting on the list.

It sounds like they are trying to get thru the list pretty quickly so I don't think your wait will be too long. The opportunity is amazing and HO is doing a great thing by controlling how many new consultants they allow in to the system at one time! This is great for the new consultants as well as us "old-timers".
Old 07-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Super WAHM

Can I ask WHY do they do that? Can they not keep up with the supply and demand?

How long have they been in business?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

At the beginning of this year we had a high demand for people wanting to become consultants! It was overwhelming to the company. Our infrastructure was not anticipating 13000 people to join the company in a short 6 week period. so they put a recruiting freeze into effect so they could upgrade the computer systems/servers, order more inventory, hire more HO staff and look for additional distribution/warehouse space. Over the last several months they did all of these things so they are in perfect position to handle the anticipated growth. They went to a waiting list so they could control the number of people invited to join the company at any one time. They are releasing people in waves. So far we have been thru 3 waves - they are going very quickly. The wait list will be in effect until at lease they go thru everyone that is on it.

I have to say it is going very smoothly and people seem very happy with how it is working out. Thirty-One is on fire right now and the wait list is symbolic of how popular we are. It is a good problem to have. We are only the 2nd DS company that has ever had to take this step. It is truly amazing. It was a very brave and bold step that the founders and leadership of the company took. They could have just let everything go and not had the freeze - but that would have been bad for those of us in the field. They were really putting our needs first so that we can best serve the needs of our customers, hostesses and team members!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Super WAHM

Thank You for the quick response, What states have the most reps?

I looked on the main board but I didn't see a thread for it. What is the start up cost and the commission?

Thanks

edited to add... since I am an ex lia person I have these questions...if you recruit someone do you get commission on their sales from the get go or do you need a certain amounts of recruits and also what is the minimum sales you must do each month to keep management status.

Last edited by Mjasp; 07-03-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:52 AM
WAHM Fanatic

The enrollment kit is $99. Depending on when you are invited to enroll will depend on which kit you will get. Our new fall enrollment kit begins with anyone who joins beginning July 18. With that you get product and all the business supplies you need for several parties. You also get your website and newsletter for free for the first 3 months.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:56 AM
WAHM Master

I am an ex Lia girl too. I will tell you that 31 blows lia away. I have another gal on my team who was also with Lia and she is doing very well. She has also promoted to Director.

It is $99 to start and commission is 25% and then will grow as you move up in rank. You start earning overrides on your downline when you get 2 underneath you. Your personal commission goes to 28% when you get 4 underneath (and promote to Director).

Texas is wide open. I know there may be a few in your area but there are hundreds of thousands of people around you. I live in small town of 2300 people with a few larger towns around me. I have sponosered 4 girls here locally and we are still doign fine.

My party averages are actually higher than with Lia because the price points are lower! Ladies are buying more because of the value and they are telling their friends. I have gotten two parties this month just based upon hostesses referring others to me! And I have repeat cutomers as well I am proud to say that my personal June sales were over $4400! And I did 6 parties!!

I looked at Initials as well. I think they have some very cute things and are a good company. The reason that I went with 31 was the variety of items and the price points. The company was growing like crazy and I wanted in on that growth. There is a reason that 31 is growing much quicker than Initials. i will tell you that we have great purses but for me, my huge sellers are the utility line and the thermal line-not the purses.

After they have taken this time with the waitlist, we are so READY to handle the influx. In February we weren't. Home Office knew there were going to be alot of backorders and shipping delays unless they upgraded their systems. They were protecting their current consultants. Now, just 4 months later, they have invited over 9,000 Consultants in one month. The reason you have never heard of recruiting freeze is because no other company has ever made the correct decision to take care of their current consultants over getting new ones. Not to mention, our growth is unprecedented pretty much!

HTH
Leanne
Old 07-03-2011, 06:07 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm ex-LS as well. And I can tell you it is a totall different experience. Growing a team is much easier and much more "fair" in my opinon than with LS. It is very difficult to lose your team with Thirty-One unless you pretty much quit your business.

When Thirty-One makes business decisions, they truly do what is best for the consultants and not necessarily the company itself. They always do right by us! They are an amazing company to work for. I have several LS girls (current & former) on my team and they would all tell you the same.

If you remember Bsballmom (aka Robin) from LS - she was my sponsor at LS and at Thirty-One!