WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Telecommuting (https://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-34/)
-   -   Does anyone else work for American Express (Home Based Customer Care Professional) (https://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-34/720286-does-anyone-else-work-american-express-home-based-customer-care-professional.html)

starchaser 11-19-2013 10:46 PM

Does anyone else work for American Express (Home Based Customer Care Professional)

Hiya! Just got hired on as a Home Based CCP for Amex. Yay!!
LOVED the interview process (so much more professional and enjoyable than wah, aa, etc)...and now I'm wondering how training will be. I wasn't worried until I got the offer *lol* ...but now I'm kinda jumpy (and will probably remain so until training starts in January). They were very clear that if you do not meet their call takinh metrix 100% by week 12, that we would be immediately terminated- so I really want to give my all to meet expectations!
I would really, truly, genuinely LOVE any and all feedback/tricks of the trade on how to master their call taking systems so I have a leg up! I'd like to just get a feel for the job and culture too.
I'm overjoyed about landing this one and even more excited to leave my current wah tele job.
Help??

starchaser 11-24-2013 08:33 PM

No one? :( Booo :/ I really wanna touch base and connect with people currently in this position or about to train like me. I feel oh so alone in this right now. :'(

isis_thisis 11-25-2013 08:31 AM

I would really love to know how to find a job with them, and do they hire in all states? :) Sorry I can't help you with your question!! I hear they pay well and have benefits, which I would love!

Icon 11-25-2013 08:40 AM

There's an American Express thread on the Work Place Like Home (WPLH) website that may answer some of your questions.

starchaser 11-26-2013 01:33 AM

@isis - here's a link for the position:
HOME BASED SERVICING - Customer Care Professional Job
They hire in all 48 continuous states...

@Icon - thanks. I'm a member there as well and cannot get any feedback. The folders are all old and inactive. :( Hopefully someone will come along and see my threads SOMEWHERE and reply ;)

malea 11-26-2013 06:08 AM

Just wanted to congratulate you :)

starchaser 11-26-2013 09:15 PM

Awe, Thanks Malea!
I'm super excited and a bit shocked - I went into the process knowing I was up against some tough competition, and even though the hours are the worst possible times I would choose to work, my hubby & kiddos decided if I was offered the job, I would take it and give 100% ...so that's what I'm gana do and cross my fingers that I make it through training and eventually better shifts come available by this time next year! ;)
I appreciate the congrats. :D My local friends have no idea how awesome it is to land this job from home with the pay they guaranteed me! :) Thanks again!!

jesis138 11-30-2013 09:54 AM

Though I can't help answer any of your questions either- I just wanted to say congratulations! And also that I'm jealous - in the best possible way ;)

I haven't seen much in the way of complaints about the position, so I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. Let us know how everything goes as you start the training process!

mags 11-30-2013 12:15 PM

American Express customer service

I tried logging on and I did but I can't enter my personal information like
address and phone numbers

hustlehard 11-30-2013 02:14 PM

Congrats OP