WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Telecommuting (https://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-34/)
-   -   TeleTech Hiring Work at Home Customer Service Associates (https://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-34/659944-teletech-hiring-work-home-customer-service-associates.html)

Freelancing 09-02-2012 10:48 PM

TeleTech Hiring Work at Home Customer Service Associates

TeleTech is hiring work from home Customer Service Associates.

They published a press release last week stating they will be hiring 7,500 Customer Experience Associates.

cindilouwho 09-03-2012 05:34 PM

I applied with them. Their system went down because of some gliche. Plus a hurricane was passing by us here. Something happened and I don't know what. It saved my application. I get an email about a week later asking me to finish up my application.

So I did.

It wouldn't let me finish it because it said right on the application part (where you go edit and add stuff in your profile application) that the job was already filled. Thank you for applying. We'll keep your application on file.

I keep getting the emails. I go back to finish it up?

It tells me "we're sorry. Position is no longer available".

Freelancing 09-03-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindilouwho (Post 3018033)
I applied with them. Their system went down because of some gliche. Plus a hurricane was passing by us here. Something happened and I don't know what. It saved my application. I get an email about a week later asking me to finish up my application.

So I did.

It wouldn't let me finish it because it said right on the application part (where you go edit and add stuff in your profile application) that the job was already filled. Thank you for applying. We'll keep your application on file.

I keep getting the emails. I go back to finish it up?

It tells me "we're sorry. Position is no longer available".

There's a live help chat option on a tab on the right of their @home page.

movingmountains 09-04-2012 09:06 AM

Teletech is seasonal and for sales. After the season, your not guaranteed another project. The hours were nice though.

Freelancing 09-04-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movingmountains (Post 3018330)
Teletech is seasonal and for sales. After the season, your not guaranteed another project. The hours were nice though.

The current available positions are seasonal. Currently they are hiring Customer Service for English only speakers and Bilingual Spanish.

They are also hiring Bilingual French Canadian for technical support.

anygivensunday3 09-04-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movingmountains (Post 3018330)

teletech isnt just seasonal and for sales, some of us are permanent. I'm permanent u just have to be hired in at the right time..but as of right now they just doing seasonal.

WifeMom0708 09-04-2012 05:37 PM

Proceed, But with Caution

Agree with the overall sentiment here. If they tell you they are hiring seasonal, believe them. If you're looking for a permanent position, take their temporary offer if you gain one, but keep looking for permanent work, as I hardly see any of their temps turn to perm. They pay peanuts, their workbooth CD can be hell for some and while I didn't have any problems with it, just beware in what you're getting into and that's for anything for that matter, hence why they have these massive hirings, then massive lay-offs or ramp downs. But for this, Teletech is an okay gig. Also, while I worked with them, I never saw offerings for permanent positions. This doesn't mean they didn't exist either. :o