Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi all ....

Looking for some (more) feedback on this company. Please note, this is NOT etranscriptionist (there's been some confusion on previous posts) ... the place I'm asking about is in Santa Monica, CA. I'm getting ready to fax my conf. agreement, etc., and just hoping for some feedback from those of you who posted back in June that you were working for them (Kassie, Clinger, etc.) Everything still OK and they're paying on time, etc.? Any feedback would be great ... guess I'm being cautious since I'm sending W-9 to them, etc.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Kassie would be a good one to respond to this. I know someone else, who does not visit these boards, who works for them and she says that all is well, she does get paid, but that the work is very sporatic. For her, it's not a position to really count on for income, but something to do here and there to help supplement the income.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Mellonie ...

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it ... and will keep waiting for Kassie or Clinger, etc. to post some feedback also [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2005, 11:40 AM
WAHM Regular

I work for them. In the info I got, it says they try to pay on Fridays, but sometimes it could take til Saturday or Monday. Well, this past week, Monday night came and still nothing, so I sent a reminder email like my paperworks says to do, and I was paid first thing Tuesady morning. That's the only issue I've had with them and they fixed it right away. I've had work consistently in the past 3 or 4 weeks (that's how long I've been with them). I asked for more work early yesterday morning and had some yesterday, and then they added more for me today. They're keeping me really busy.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:00 PM

I work for them too, and I think they're great. They pay the most frequently (every Friday by Paypal) of any company I work for.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Can someone tell me what this work involves.. & how much they pay.

Thanks!!
Old 07-29-2005, 12:56 PM
WAHM Regular

yes I have always been paid on time too and they were keeping me prettyindeed. They pay $50 per audio hour and the work is fairly easy. You are mostly transcribing interviews. The audio can be rough sometimes, but usually they will up your rate to make up for the added difficulty. They are a great company to work for. Good luck!
Old 07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Do you need any experience for this? do you need to do an interview?

Old 07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Well, I don't know if anyone got hired without experience. I do know you have to take a test and if you pass and they require additional help, then the add you to the list of contractors. I think as long as you can pass the test, that will cover the experience, but I'm not completely sure on that. They don't phone you to do an interview...at least they didn't with me.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello,

Does anyone know if they are hiring I'm in NEED of a job working at home. Or if anyone else knows of company's hiring!! Thank You!!