Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:47 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm still waiting for the offer. Even with all that's going on, I'd still love to give it a shot.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2014, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Tina it wasn't even for the position i applied for it was assisting job which sound like customer service answer question about software issues. i thought it be more computer base and its seasonal.

Last edited by TLD; 11-17-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla33 View Post
Their phone system is RIDICULOUS!!!! You lose more calls than anything, then the customer calls back upset because they have been disconnected so many times. Not what I expected.
How about their Virtual Desktop? It crashed on me TWICE today alone! BOTH during a call! Imagine how those customers feel having waited to get through to someone only to get disconnected and made to wait again.

Chat Coaches make you wait obscene amounts of time to get something simple done. If a Customer calls in to get a Price Match, and you have done all the work to verify it and are ready for the over ride (if it's too high of a difference), the Chat Coaches when then go and DOUBLE verify the price before coming to your screen to do the over ride! Why have me do it if you're not going to believe me that it's valid? If you don't trust your agents to do proper Price Matching then have them transfer those calls straight to someone higher up to handle it.

Disorganized
Unstable Programs/Servers
Supervisors/Leaders/Coaches severely lacking in knowledge
HUGE schedule fluctuations- One week you get 12 hours, next your're scheduled for 30+ but get made to clock out and come back later due to low call volume nearly every day.
Deceiving. (Apply for permanent w/24+ hrs per week- get placed in SEASONAL and only get 12 hrs per week!)

Yes, every company has their "issues" but this one is far too many to have to deal with. We have mouths to feed and bills to pay. We don't have time to put up with this nonsense.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM
WAHM Regular

i have yet been booted but i have been not able to use my passoword which is the most important one we need to work. i have yet have someone fix my issue still waiting on them to send me a new password that system update screwed thing up badly. but the training itself is fine.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Registered WAHM

I hope you get a position soon. What exactly would you do in TeleTech?
Old 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyRenee View Post
How about their Virtual Desktop? It crashed on me TWICE today alone! BOTH during a call! Imagine how those customers feel having waited to get through to someone only to get disconnected and made to wait again.

Chat Coaches make you wait obscene amounts of time to get something simple done. If a Customer calls in to get a Price Match, and you have done all the work to verify it and are ready for the over ride (if it's too high of a difference), the Chat Coaches when then go and DOUBLE verify the price before coming to your screen to do the over ride! Why have me do it if you're not going to believe me that it's valid? If you don't trust your agents to do proper Price Matching then have them transfer those calls straight to someone higher up to handle it.

Disorganized
Unstable Programs/Servers
Supervisors/Leaders/Coaches severely lacking in knowledge
HUGE schedule fluctuations- One week you get 12 hours, next your're scheduled for 30+ but get made to clock out and come back later due to low call volume nearly every day.
Deceiving. (Apply for permanent w/24+ hrs per week- get placed in SEASONAL and only get 12 hrs per week!)

Yes, every company has their "issues" but this one is far too many to have to deal with. We have mouths to feed and bills to pay. We don't have time to put up with this nonsense.
Part of it is the client. The system they are using for this is fairly new and probably makes perfect sense if you're an agent in a store. Unfortunately in a virtual setting it takes forever, partly because the people asking for overrides outnumber the people able to give them, but also due to the fact that the people giving them have their own employee number riding on trusting the agents doing those overrides. And some of them are clearly not willing to trust.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:39 PM
WAHM Regular

well im in production now, and i've been schedule all week last week and this week and even after christmas im schedule to 1-8pm. which is my normal hours for now till they open late. I agree the servers do crash on you with out notice plus they love doing maintenance on a server where alot of people are connecting to and working. I got booted and missed an 1 hour and half from training, i still got my hours even though i had tech issues beyond my control, but the training it self was flawless love my class mates funny and friendly we never got bored always laugh in training and now we are on the same production team with a few others. the trainer was lovely she was great professional and outgoing at time never was the stuck up type that some trainers like to be. she laugh with us and joke around too in scenerios. We had 13 ppl on our team and now down to about 9.... One left for personal reason another one left cause i dont know why and just yesterday one of the 3 guys left are training class, but she told me he switch to morning shift.... so overall my team is down to like 8 ppl now. overrall my client is keeping there word on the hours i am getting daily so no problem with me at all beside the servers and people randomly doing maintenance on a work night.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:41 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Assessment Test

Is the assessment test hard?