Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-09-2022, 04:11 PM
More WAHM Gigs

Default Part Time Clicks

They are adding more searchers again. Sign up information is here https://www.hobbyjam.com/signup/ if you are interested. These are micro research tasks.

The pay has doubled to 50 cents per task.

Last edited by ladyshinobi; 06-17-2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Pay has increased.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2022, 12:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

I have worked for part time clicks for a few years now. They recently raised the price pe task to 50 cents. However, there doesn't seem to be as many tasks after they raised the price per task. Hopefully, they will try to get more work for all of us that work for them. It's an easy job for extra cash and I enjoy it when there is work to do.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:18 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Unhappy

Sorry not worth it! You only get 1 task per day. The owner needs to get more clients so that others can get work. You are doing searches and this is suppose to bring traffic to a person's website.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:07 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond500 View Post
I have worked for part time clicks for a few years now. They recently raised the price pe task to 50 cents. However, there doesn't seem to be as many tasks after they raised the price per task. Hopefully, they will try to get more work for all of us that work for them. It's an easy job for extra cash and I enjoy it when there is work to do.
Yes, I enjoy doing it as well. It's very easy work. And even though they don't send out a lot, for me every little bit helps. I probably make about $5 a week, but hey it helps with gas.

I had actually stopped doing it for a while and had forgotten about it. And about a month or so ago Mike contacted me. And he asked me to start doing the searches again. So, I figured why not.

They pay on time every week as well, as long as you have done some searches the week before. Wish I could find more easy work like this, but of course something with more volumes of work.

Last edited by LadyMia; 08-14-2022 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-14-2022, 04:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Part time clicks used to pay 25 cents per task, now it's 50 cents. I received an email a couple of months ago saying that they are working on getting more work for everyone so we shall see what happens. I have several other gigs that I do on the side besides "KeyForCash" and "Part-time Clicks." I also have a few survey sites that I do on the side as well. At the end of the month, the money adds up to a decent amount for extra cash, so to me it is worth it. You have to have more than one "work at home" gig to make it worth your while.