Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-13-2019, 08:32 AM
WAHM Regular

Default KarmaHub Internet Analyst $10-16 hourly

Hello! I have been on this forum for many, many years. I only share legitimate opportunities when they arise. I currently work for KarmaHub and our HR team is looking for US residents who speak/read/write in Italian, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, or Japanese. We are also looking for team leaders in these languages as well.

US Candidates who speak/read/write: Italian, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, or Japanese
Internet Analysts pay range is: $10-13 hourly, depending on the state you reside in.
Team Leads: $14-16 hourly

We are only looking for candidates who are fluent in one or more of the above languages. This is an independent contracting role, and with that, comes a great deal of flexibility. Our preference is for full-time, but part-time is acceptable as well. US and International candidates are welcome to submit a resume. If you are interested, please submit your resume online and take our assessment with the link provided below.

We encourage you to move forward quickly as we are actively recruiting at this time.

https://nahr.azurewebsites.net/default.aspx

**Please note: If you have worked as an Internet Analyst for another company recently, you will not be eligible to contract with us.

We are on Facebook, and LinkedIn, or you can visit our website: KarmaHub - Machine Learning & Cloud

Last edited by bubbles8990; 08-13-2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Including pay rates
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2019, 04:44 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks, I am going to have my husband apply. This sounds interesting.