Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Exclamation Want to hire: appointment setter for energy advisory firm

Hello,

We are seeking a talented individual to make use of our extensive lead database in order to schedule appointments. We do not expect this person to sell anything - but instead, secure appointments. No direct energy experience is required. Not only will we be providing qualified leads, but we also have a CRM with scripts that we would want our appointment setter to use. Our company is based in Chicago, however the appointment setter can be based anywhere within the US so long as calls can be made during business hours in Central and Eastern Time Zones.

The ideal candidate is someone with drive, grit, and the ability to present themselves in a professional manner. We are looking to identify and groom this appointment setter with the expectation that this project could last indefinitely if successful. Self-motivation is an important trait to possess. Professionalism is paramount when dealing with prospects.

Hourly rate is dependent on experience and will range from $10-20 per hour. To start, we're looking for 10-20 hours per week with the possibility of expanding the time based on success. Looking to hire immediately. Resumes and references are helpful.

Must have's:
  • High speed internet
  • Cell phone
  • Well spoken/written

Thanks,
Jonathan
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2018, 03:11 PM
Registered WAHM

I am very interested in working with you. I am familiar with software that generates leads. I have worked with Five9 in the past for a company called Democracy Data. It used to be OnPoint. I also am very familiar with following scripts and making outbound calls. I think I would be a great candidate for this position.

I worked for Democracy Data on different levels. When I started, my job was to secure letters we write on behalf of an advocate. Of course, without breaking confidentiality, we spoke with people in different states about current political issues. Using information obtained during our phone call, we would write the letter for the advocate, then send it to the advocate to sign and forward on to that person’s state representative.

After a few months, I was promoted to editor. I edited the letters other writers worked on. This led to lead editor for a short period of time.

The work slowed down, and I moved on to another job. I worked for Asurion as a CCR in the technical department. I was promoted to CCRII after a period, and then to PA (Peer Advisor) where I monitored several chat rooms, helped with the training for new CCR’s, and monitored new hires for the first few weeks after taking live calls. I worked for Asurion for almost 5 years until ATT bought DirecTV. ATT did not want work at home representatives. They offered a job, but I would have had to move, so I declined.

I currently work two jobs. I work at one of the local grocery stores and at a convenience store. I have been at both for over a year. My goal is to only work two/three hours in the afternoon (since I work from 7 a – 2 p CST) 5 days per week. I could easily work 10 hours per week. That would be perfect for me.

If you need references, I will need to look them up. If you want the grocery store or convenience store’s numbers, just let me know.

Cheryl Gregory - [email protected]
Old 11-15-2018, 11:57 PM
WAHM Fanatic

How does one apply for this position?
Old 12-22-2018, 05:16 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Resume

Melissa Shanefelt
[email protected]

Newcomerstown High School
2006-2010
Diploma

Buckeye Career Center
Accounting and Administration
2008-2010
Associates Certificate
Experience with Quickbooks, payroll, keyboarding, Excel, Word, and calculating.
WPM 70

Currently attending Kent Tuscarawas
Nursing
Part time

Work Experience
Wendy’s June 2008-April 2011
Cashier
Left job due to moving.

Debs
New Towne Mall
May 2011-October 2013
Stock, cashier, greeting customers
Left due to store closing.

Telemarketing
Ameridial
August 2014-January 2015

References
Dana Isreal
740-294-0186

Angela Nardozzi
740-610-1386

I do meet all of the requirements needed for this position. The hours work perfectly with my current schedule, and I am very reliable and hardworking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak125 View Post
Hello,

We are seeking a talented individual to make use of our extensive lead database in order to schedule appointments. We do not expect this person to sell anything - but instead, secure appointments. No direct energy experience is required. Not only will we be providing qualified leads, but we also have a CRM with scripts that we would want our appointment setter to use. Our company is based in Chicago, however the appointment setter can be based anywhere within the US so long as calls can be made during business hours in Central and Eastern Time Zones.

The ideal candidate is someone with drive, grit, and the ability to present themselves in a professional manner. We are looking to identify and groom this appointment setter with the expectation that this project could last indefinitely if successful. Self-motivation is an important trait to possess. Professionalism is paramount when dealing with prospects.

Hourly rate is dependent on experience and will range from $10-20 per hour. To start, we're looking for 10-20 hours per week with the possibility of expanding the time based on success. Looking to hire immediately. Resumes and references are helpful.

Must have's:
  • High speed internet
  • Cell phone
  • Well spoken/written

Thanks,
Jonathan
Old 01-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Registered WAHM

Still looking for the right person. If you're interested in the position, please PM me.

Thanks,
Old 01-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Super WAHM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Super WAHM

Why on earth did someone post their resume here???
Old 01-25-2019, 10:47 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default I can help you

Hi I can help you. I have over 25 years of experience.

Jon Roussel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak125 View Post
Hello,

Must have's:
  • High speed internet
  • Cell phone
  • Well spoken/written

Thanks,
Jonathan
Old 01-26-2019, 05:22 PM
Super WAHM

You guys, this is a public forum. Data scrapers can get your personal phone numbers and emails. You might want to edit your posts and delete that information and private message the OP.
Old 01-27-2019, 05:24 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

I would love to work with you. I have worked for doctor offices in the past and I like to consider myself a fast learner and very dependable.