Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-22-2018, 06:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Has anyone seen this with TranscribeMe?

I know I've seen discussions about TranscribeMe here before, but I just saw this post on another site:

TranscribeMe is an award-winning multi-media transcription company based in San Francisco with members providing transcription services from all over the world! We pride ourselves on providing first-class support to our members.
We are currently hiring experienced transcriptionists
This is a long-term project
Each individual is responsible for completing various audio lengths within a reasonable timeframe.
We are seeking individuals that can produce 99% accuracy.
Must have the ability to transcribe multispeaker files and familiar with speaker IDs and timestamps.
Passing exam required - QuickStep Exam
The rate of pay starts at US $35 per audio hour with rates as high as US $55 per audio hour.
- See more at: http://transcribeme.com/crowd/

This looks different than what I've read here. Anybody try this company?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2018, 05:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking

I have heard of them,but never tried them yet. Good luck to you though. :-)
Old 04-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Super WAHM

I've been with Transcribe Me for many years. I don't read much about them here in these forums. I've never had a problem with them and don't mind their dashboard/platform at all.

Sometimes they will have new tests to take for new work clients. That seems to be what this ad is discussing with the long-term, so it is a possibility. I logged in today and saw new tests so it could be for that.

A lot of people get on with them as their starter company to get experience. The pay rate they show in this is fairly accurate.

There are quite a few beginner companies that pay far more worse than this.

If you are looking for transcription companies that pay you $1 or more per audio minute, or pay a high rate per line or characters, this one is not it. And, while those do exist, they are harder to find, they don't hire often, and harder to get on with.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Registered WAHM

Default TranscribeMe: Get paid for typing

Hey ! Yes, I have read this article and I have an idea of what it is.
Good luck to you.
It is widely recognized that online transcription jobs can offer some of the best opportunities to make money every month online from home. TranscribeMe is a company that many people look to for this purpose if they enjoy typing.
Source: Coinpedia

Old 04-01-2021, 05:59 PM
WAHM Addict

I worked for this company up until about 1 year or so ago. At first everything was going fine. I took their test and passed it and was getting work assignments fine with no issues. Then one day I logged in and I was no longer able to get any work. They stated I needed to retest for some reason which was not plausible to me. I tried taking the retest and got frustrated with it and just decided it wasn't worth the trouble. As I was typing fine under the test I had passed and couldn't understand why they now wanted me to retest. It was nice while it lasted, but as stated above the pay rate was not great. It was good for pocket change or gas money. If you can pass the test and get on it's a great way to make some extra change.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:21 AM
Registered WAHM

It is important that you work with a provider that can help you build your business by focusing on what will grow your bottom line. B2B appointment setting and lead generation services are not one size fits all. Rather, they should be customized to fit the specific needs of your business. That is why I use Belkins

Last edited by ricardos; Today at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I have heard of them but never tried them yet. Transcribe Me seems a legit one
as I have heard from someone on another forum. They also offer good par rates
and long-term projects.