Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Arrow VIP Kids -- looking for info

looking for info on VIP Kids.

anyone work with them and can tell me more about it? i've heard that getting in and actually working is hard because they hire so many. i've also watched some you tube videos that showed some way "over the top" personalities.

just looking for some "inside" info if anyone is willing to share --- i want to see if it i a good fit before i go through the process.

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2018, 09:02 PM
WAHM Regular

It's currently the Chinese New Year over there which is like our Christmas break, so I think the offices are pretty deserted at this time, plus they have a ton of videos and applications to screen. However I don't recall the exact amount of days when my wife heard back from them, I just asked her and she can't recall either. It might have been a 1-2 weeks after she submitted her audition video when she was notified when she was accepted. Hope this helps and keep emailing them for a status if you don't hear anything back from them.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:01 AM
WAHM Fanatic

If you read the Work Online board over on Reddit, there are a lot of threads about VIPKids. Good luck!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default My friend loves it!

My friend works for them and loves it. She's progressed to the point where she now helps hire new teachers. They are really looking for charismatic people that love to teach and really enjoy interacting with the children. You also need a very quiet place to do the work, and a background that goes behind you so that the kids can't see your house and stuff. Props do get you points!