Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-28-2018, 11:01 AM
WAHM Regular

They must have all the applicants they need. The link doesn't seem to work anymore. Drats.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2018, 06:59 AM
Registered WAHM

Has anyone gotten any clarification how the pay works? I really got to know and I'm not getting any answers.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Registered WAHM

If anyone finds out how the pay works can you please let me know.I bust my behind on this project last week and I'm positive that what I'm getting paid this week is off by alot. I just can't get anyone to respond to me or clarify anything. I'm really bothered by this cause I worked a lot of hours and did alot of items and kept count.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:15 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Can't wait to join you as a regular worker. Still in the trial stage, but I like the work so far as well. I've done something similar to it before.
Looking forward to having you on board!
Old 01-30-2018, 10:34 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizfocused View Post
If anyone finds out how the pay works can you please let me know.I bust my behind on this project last week and I'm positive that what I'm getting paid this week is off by alot. I just can't get anyone to respond to me or clarify anything. I'm really bothered by this cause I worked a lot of hours and did alot of items and kept count.
Email them. I had to about payment. You can ask for the email on the chat.
questions should get answered..

Last edited by luvsdragonflies; 01-30-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:25 PM
WAHM Addict

Yayyyyyyy finally I made it through my 2nd trial and can start on the permanent project in the next few days. It was a journey, but I finally made it. I like the work, so I am excited to finally be on board. I like how helpful everyone is and they really work with you to make sure you are successful at doing this.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:42 PM
More WAHM Gigs

Default Reviewer

Is there a new link to sign up / test? Or is there a website that has information? Thank you.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:19 PM
WAHM Addict

As far as I know the only link is the original one that was posted. If it's no longer working, then they are probably done hiring for now. I'm sure the original poster will post another link, when they are ready to hire more people.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Registered WAHM

Default I was approved!

So after my last post about not hearing back from them I decided to click the link and reapply again and heard back the next day I was invited to take the trial and I did and passed. I have been approved to work just waiting on the green light to get started. The company seems very busy and like it will be a long term project. As for pay they don't answer questions about it, instead you are directed to email payment support. Looking on glassdoor I seen just a few comments of pay so not sure how accurate that would be. Everyone is very nice and helpful...the process does take a little time as they are screening quite a few people but I like the work from what I seen in the trial. I'm ready to get started!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:35 AM
WAHM Regular

The link doesn't work for me, either. Hopefully, they will be hiring again soon.

the