Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Customer Service - Travel Rewards At Home Agent, United States

Join our team at Intelenet Global Services to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are growing and seeking 15 associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel rewards account. Customer service experience, previous travel industry experience and work from home call/contact center experience are preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must! Training starts January 8th. Apply today for a chance to take part in this exciting opportunity!

Position Details
Agents answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options (air, hotel and car), booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.

This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.

Responsibilities include
Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications

Requirements
Previous experience working in a work-from-home call center environment, required
Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
Provide high speed internet access in your home
Must be at least 5Mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
Must be available to start on January 8th, and attend all training sessions, without any absence, for the first 7 weeks
Training is Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm CST
Be proficient in computer operation and website navigation
Must be able to multi-task between multiple computer programs and websites
Able to work independently
Have excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
Strong judgment and decision-making skills
Superior negotiating skills

Benefits 
Work from the comfort of your own home
Paid training
Stable schedules
Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
Computer equipment provided
Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
Wide variety of schedules available - morning, afternoon shifts, and evening shifts!
Also, you will need to be able to work one weekend day
Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)

Get your applications in today! There are only a few slots available for our class starting on January 8th! If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Intelenet team! We’re excited to meet you! All positions are expected to be filled by Christmas, APPLY TODAY! https://usa.catsone.com/careers/inde...D=10247494&IND
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2017, 02:57 PM
Registered WAHM

Been working for them since November.
Not a bad job at all.

The work is pretty easy. Couple tricky things so far but nothing I've really struggled with.
40 hours a week at $11 on hour starting out if you have work at home experience.
Incentive pay of $1 per hour worked if you work both Saturday and Sunday shift and choose 2 weekdays off.

Holidays you get holiday pay and if you work you get your hourly rate.

Only a couple negatives.
They have grown fast and increased leadership. Most of them are learning as they go so the flow of information is lacking in some cases.
If you miss a day they make you do a make up day but you still get dinged for missing the day. Feels a little unfair but it is what it is.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:27 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking

Thank you for posting this and the updated info. It sounds pretty good.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much for posting this info. Does anyone know how often they pay (weekly or bi-weekly) and can you earn commissions?

Last edited by Sounique; 01-09-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'd also like to know if there are commissions or incentives for booking??

I'd love to do this but need to make more $$

How is the schedule? Set or do you have a say?
Old 01-19-2018, 10:37 AM
Awesome WAHM

I applied. I have a week long cruise I'm taking in March. Hopefully they have a class starting after that.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzshoppin View Post
I'd also like to know if there are commissions or incentives for booking??

I'd love to do this but need to make more $$

How is the schedule? Set or do you have a say?
There are few work at home jobs where you are going to make more than $12 - if you work weekends - an hour consistently. I've only see like 10-20 in the past 4 years I have been coming here.

And the benefits package of this job is worth $5 an hour in and of itself.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:22 PM
Registered WAHM

I am still there and have been moved up twice so far!
From sales to service and now I'm in premium.
The calls are not that bad at all.
I'm used to dealing with angry customers from past jobs and most that call in, even if they are upset, aren't hard to deal with.
The systems are a little glitchy so there is that to deal with. Freezing, error messages, and getting booted are frustrating but it's not all the time and they are switching over to a new and improved system soon.
Leadership is a little lacking. Either jaded from being there too long or green and clueless for the most part. I ended up with a awesome team lead so I was lucky in that respect.
Incentives are pretty awesome! If you get over the hotel sales you should have for the month you get $5 per hotels booked. They have CRAZY incentives for overtime right now and you earn back hours you may have missed by doing overtime.
Pay is bi-weekly. They do have insurance available. I have it and it's not bad. $110 every 2 weeks for just me for medical, dental, vision, and extra life insurance.
So far it's a good gig!
They are still hiring.

Last edited by eeyorelover; 03-22-2018 at 01:25 PM.