Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default At home Travel Jobs? Any WTH peeps out there or other companies?

I worked for World Travel Holdings for just a short time back in 2011 and left for medical reasons. I am better now and really would like to get back into travel sales.

I heard they changed the commission structure and people are not happy. Can anyone message me about this? I am wanting to work for them again but don't want to miss out on pay.

Also, I'm not sure if they rehire people.

Are there any other travel companies that hire home workers. I am aware of Arise having Carnival as a client. I really don't want to pay to work for someone unless it's very lucrative. How hard are the incentives to attain with Carnival through Arise?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2016, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

As someone has already posted today. American Express has travel related jobs and they requrie experience.
Also Princess Cruises hires work at home Sheryl

Last edited by sheryl318; 09-22-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Grand WAHM

Doing a Google search for "travel, work at home" may bring up additional companies you are interested in. Also, customer service in general is a big work at home area if you consider things outside of travel.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for the recommendations. I have looked at Amex, I don't have enough experience. Princess hires in CA.

I have been searching on Indeed for Work at Home travel and have not come up with any that do not require much experience besides WTH.

Thanks for the tips so far!
Old 09-29-2016, 06:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Holland America Line hires in Washington State, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Nevada for WFH, I just got hired on with them. The job is no longer available but you may want to check back if you reside in one of the states mentioned.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumba N Tx View Post
Holland America Line hires in Washington State, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Nevada for WFH, I just got hired on with them. The job is no longer available but you may want to check back if you reside in one of the states mentioned.
I live in Arizona. Bummer. I wonder if they will open up to more states soon?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Corporate Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzshoppin View Post
I worked for World Travel Holdings for just a short time back in 2011 and left for medical reasons. I am better now and really would like to get back into travel sales.

I heard they changed the commission structure and people are not happy. Can anyone message me about this? I am wanting to work for them again but don't want to miss out on pay.

Also, I'm not sure if they rehire people.

Are there any other travel companies that hire home workers. I am aware of Arise having Carnival as a client. I really don't want to pay to work for someone unless it's very lucrative. How hard are the incentives to attain with Carnival through Arise?
Working Solutions contracts with Egencia for corporate travel agents. Even if you don't have corporate experience they usaully accept you anyway because they almost always need people.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Working Solutions contracts with Egencia for corporate travel agents. Even if you don't have corporate experience they usaully accept you anyway because they almost always need people.
Thanks, I have updated my application with WS but have not heard back.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Super WAHM

I know that Norwegian Cruise Line used to have work from home jobs in Arizona, I think you had to train onsite in Mesa for a period of time though. You might want to check their website for more information. Good Luck!
Old 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

Does anyone currently work for World Travel Holdings?

They were part of an online job fair but I missed it. I was curious when their training classes are.

I have a cruise scheduled for early december and would hate to not get the job due to my cruise.

I have not even applied, I will next week if another job doesn't give me an offer.