Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Super WAHM

Ridiculous fees. Pay to use their workstation??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Registered WAHM

Default IBO or my own?

I am debating on incorporating my own business since it's only $50 to incorporate in my state. What are the pros and cons of doing so? Would it be better to just go with an IBO?
Old 09-17-2016, 11:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi - I have done some research on Arise.

To make a long story short - Basically the 4-6 week training is like a JOB INTERVIEW for the job. .

From what I learned about 60% of agents that start the training for Carnival will continue with the job.

So think of the of training - that is all UNPAID - as like a big job interview and only 6 out of 10 will get the job.

I have also heard if you make a little mistake - they will let you go. So it is a little risky - you dedicate all that unpaid time for training, and if you make a little mistake 3 weeks later - or anytime - there goes your job.

However, this is all based on what I have heard. I hav enever worked for Arise.

If I am wrong, please let me know.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesaJ View Post
I am debating on incorporating my own business since it's only $50 to incorporate in my state. What are the pros and cons of doing so? Would it be better to just go with an IBO?

When I first joined I came in under someone else's IBO only because she promised MANY thing's to the CSP's, none of which turned out to be true. None. Lol So I did what I should have done in the 1st place and paid $50 to form my own IBO. BEST thing I've ever done!

Love, LOVE, L O V E it!

Good luck!
Old 09-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Intuit

I got a call today about Intuit. I signed up for Arise but have not fully went through the process.

So I go to log on and check it out. I cannot remember my username! I emailed arise hours ago with no response yet.

Is there a number I should call to find out my username?
Old 09-20-2016, 07:46 AM
Awesome WAHM

Update: I guessed my username.

It turns out I have not completed my background check. I hope it turns out okay. I say this not because I have have a criminal background (I don't), but I did have something pop up on my background that was not mine! I applied with Arise and the background check company didn't give me a chance to prove it was not me, they just told Arise and they declined me.

Later, I had a brick and mortar job who did the background check and they had me clear up the discrepancy by providing marriage certificates showing my name at the time and my address.

I think this went to the state that had the wrong info and cleared it up for good! I really hope so because I'd like to try this Intuit project. And I really need to be able to schedule my own hours.

Has anyone worked the Intuit project?
Old 09-30-2016, 03:22 AM
Super WAHM

Default Thanks!

Thank you all so much for all this info and websites to visit. That's great the CSP is no longer. One less expense.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalbridge View Post
I've considered Arise over the years and I'm considering it again with the need to have relatively stable work. Husband is newly disabled and SSDI hasn't started up yet. I've done some research and been thankful for those who are familiar with quality IBO's that have posted them over the years. How often is the CSP101 class on a big sale, like $5? Or even $19.95? I've seen some IBO's that didn't have an Arise support fee and one that had a low flat rate.
I found a site that compared the Arise IBO fees. It is ibocompare.com. I found a great IBO here with a fair fee. I hope it helps you too!