Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-09-2016, 02:33 AM
Banned

Lightbulb Convergys Hiring Work at Home Sales & Service Reps in at least 32 States

Convergys is hiring for Work at Home Sales & Service Reps in at least 32 states.

Last edited by starbirdy66; 08-13-2016 at 07:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2016, 01:03 PM
WAHM Regular

I just applied for this, has anyone worked for them? Are they a good company to work for?
Old 08-09-2016, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Convergys

Convergys is currently accepting applications from the 48 U.S. contiguous states. We are currently hiring from these states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlenet View Post
I just applied for this, has anyone worked for them? Are they a good company to work for?
Hopefully, someone that has experience with Convergys replies and provides some insight into the company. Good luck!

Last edited by Freelancing; 08-11-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:29 AM
WAHM Regular

I still have not heard anything from them. I am beginning to think they are not a reputable company. It seems that as soon as I applied for the job, then I started getting a ton of junk email. Wondering if it was a mistake.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi,

They are legit. Its just hard to get hired on by them. I know I've tried a couple of times in the past but my computer didn't meet their specs or I couldn't pass their assessments.

I applied to this ad and have completed all that they asked and am now just waiting to see if I get to move on with being hired.

I think I applied on the 12th of this month and didn't hear back from them til today. So, give it a while, as I think they say it takes 2 weeks.

I'll let you know if I made it this time. Good luck everyone.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:47 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking Convergys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl318 View Post
Convergys is currently accepting applications from the 48 U.S. contiguous states. We are currently hiring from these states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Wow! They have my state. lol...
I may have to look into this again.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:44 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I use to work in their call center back in the 90s and from home a couple of years ago. I was terminated because I did not meet my stats. Prior to getting terminated I was on FMLA and took paid leave time so it was impossible to meet my stats. For some reason my ISP is not compatible with their server and I was using the same ISP when I was working for them.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:13 AM
Registered WAHM

I also applied a few years back , they told my computer didn't meet their requirements.
I have a friend who worked for them.. She is constantly worried about meeting her sales
stats etc.. from what she says it sounds like a stressful job. But I think most
call center jobs are.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:47 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by icblonde View Post
I also applied a few years back , they told my computer didn't meet their requirements.
I have a friend who worked for them.. She is constantly worried about meeting her sales
stats etc.. from what she says it sounds like a stressful job. But I think most
call center jobs are.
I could have met my stats if I did not have a family emergency. I was gone almost 2-3 weeks and come back, was fired for not meeting goals for that month that I was gone. I was upset, but a couple of months later I was going on maternity leave anyway. It is okay. I had gotten hired with another company working from home while I was in the hospital after delivering my youngest baby and now currently working for a great company that I really love so far.

Tags
convergys