Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Does anyone Know if EP1 Virtual Services Legit or a Scam?

Hello,

I am disabled and my modest disability income does not cover all of my living expenses. So I really need to find a WAH job. I have been looking for the right opportunity for me. I tried other WAH jobs only to be scammed in the past. I cannot afford to be scammed as I struggle financially. I updated my resume on Indeed and got an email today from a company offering me a WAH opportunity.

I am suspicious for two or more reasons. First, they approached me and secondly they approached me on a holiday. Another reason is that I have never head of them before I could not find any reviews online for them.

The company is called EP1 Virtual Services and they are based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
This is there website Home

This is their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EP1Virtual/

Has anyone heard anything or had any experience with this company? Can anyone tell me anything about them? I really appreciate anything that you can tell me.

Thanks,
Andrea
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2016, 10:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaRelli View Post
Hello,

I am disabled and my modest disability income does not cover all of my living expenses. So I really need to find a WAH job. I have been looking for the right opportunity for me. I tried other WAH jobs only to be scammed in the past. I cannot afford to be scammed as I struggle financially. I updated my resume on Indeed and got an email today from a company offering me a WAH opportunity.

I am suspicious for two or more reasons. First, they approached me and secondly they approached me on a holiday. Another reason is that I have never head of them before I could not find any reviews online for them.

The company is called EP1 Virtual Services and they are based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
This is there website Home

This is their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EP1Virtual/

Has anyone heard anything or had any experience with this company? Can anyone tell me anything about them? I really appreciate anything that you can tell me.

Thanks,
Andrea
Their website says they are "powered by arise". I'd imagine you're better off just going through the process on arise. Arise is well known and not a scam.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Do you not worry that you will loose your disability by demonstrating you can do productive work? If not, why?

My big fear is knowing I can't live on disability and not being able to supplement my income for fear of loosing what little it would bring in.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Can't just directly sign up with Arise, you either need to incorporate your own business in order to work through Arise, or you can Join an existing Independent Business Owner like this one the OP mentions. There are several of them. You just would need to do your research about one you would join.

Tags
customer service job, telecommuting