Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy Can't seem to get anything!

Liveops charged me $65 for a background check, then never responded. Arise never did either. Teletech wanted specific training times that I couldn't do. NexRep also no response Leapforce-I couldn't pass test. Transcription-all said I had no exp. Advice???? I feel stuck. I type 58 wpm, have a noise cancelling headset, but no landline. Looking for something decent
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2016, 02:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Try [email protected] I don't have a link but they let you schedule yourself in 30 minute increments, don't require a landline, and there isn't formal training.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Super WAHM

I worked with Expert Planet at one point. They didn't require a landline when I did it. They aren't always hiring, but if you can get on and get through training (including grabbing enough training shifts), they're good to work with. I always got paid. It was just hard to get shifts during training.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:06 AM
Registered WAHM

I know the feeling Rachelle. Some of these companies automated system with their email responses, interviews, and auditions are broken. For example, I did everything for Sutherland Global including their virtual interview just to get an automated email stating to do it again. At the time when I did it, the browser version of the virtual interview was not working, so I selected the one where you can use your phone to call in to do it. And just before I decided to do the virtual interview again, I got another automated email stating I did not get the job lol

The best thing to do is keep on looking and trying, and something will eventually land. If you have some tech support experience, KellyConnect and Telenetwork seems to be hiring.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:03 PM
Grand WAHM

Keep looking through this section of the forum, keep applying, and don't give up. There is a lot of competition for work at home positions, so don't get down on yourself. Keep trying and something will come your way.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:52 PM
WAHM Master

I agree with others just keep looking and applying. It takes a lot of time and effort to earn income from home ..BUT it is worth it !
Old 02-17-2016, 08:23 AM
Super WAHM

Default maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleNH View Post
Liveops charged me $65 for a background check, then never responded. Arise never did either. Teletech wanted specific training times that I couldn't do. NexRep also no response Leapforce-I couldn't pass test. Transcription-all said I had no exp. Advice???? I feel stuck. I type 58 wpm, have a noise cancelling headset, but no landline. Looking for something decent
Not sure what state you are in or what would conflict. But, you can check out my company. When you apply, send me your name and I will have a recruiter contact you. You can get more information at Apply | teleNetwork - Improving Customer Experience.

The website is down right at this moment but it is supposed to be back up this afternoon.
Old 02-17-2016, 02:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Does uhual still have its work at home customer service program? I think they used to list ads in CareerBuiler for work at home positions.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:29 PM
WAHM Regular

You can try Great VirtualWorks 800-728-5001 | Call Center Outsourcing they don't require a line and training is pretty short but they do have some start up fees like some of the companies you mentioned.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Postmates

I've been with postmates.com since last April 2015; they are a legit company and always pay on time.
I know they just hired alot of people.