Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-23-2015, 09:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Work-From-Home Sales Executives Needed

We are hiring again for work-at-home sales executives! Google our company on other work-at-home job sites - you will see we are an EXCELLENT and totally legitimate work-from-home company! This is an outbound calling position where you will be calling businesses to sell them our excellent targeted email campaigns we need top outbound sales people that can call businesses and close sales. This is a high paying work-at-home sales position so: You MUST have prior outbound calling experience this is a MUST. Full training and ongoing training and support provided we will do everything we can to help you be successful!

What We Pay
This campaign has been going on for over 3 years and is a fantastic work-at-home position. Great base pay of $10.00/hour PLUS excellent commission structure on your sales. We pay $200/sale and most sales executives are averaging 1-3 sales per week. So, if you did 1 sale per week based on 6 hours of work per day, that would give you an additional $6.67/hour or would be $16.67/hour total on average. If two sales per week, that would be an extra $13.33/hour or $23.33/hour total on average. If three sales per week, that would be an extra $20.00/hour or $30.00/hour total on average. Plus, we will pay you $100 every time clients buy a campaign again so you will also get recurring revenue (many clients buy campaigns again, so over time you could build a nice recurring book of business). This is a high paying work-at-home sales position so: You MUST have prior outbound calling experience this is a MUST.

What You Will Be Doing
You will call businesses to sell them our exceptional targeted email campaigns where we can target their EXACT customer with our email campaigns no matter what product or service the business is offering. We have over 200 million email addresses and hundreds of data points for each customer, so we can target potential customers for any business. You just sell the product and we will fulfill it for you after the sale we then take it from there and do everything else for you! You can also visit our webpage that talks a lot more about this at: farsightm.com/services/targeted-email-campaigns/ (copy and paste into your browser). These campaigns work and work very, very well 90% of our clients buy our email campaigns again and again because they work. So you can feel VERY confident that you are selling a fantastic product from a great company.

This is a high paying work-at-home sales position so: You MUST have prior outbound calling experience this is a MUST.

Since this is a work-at-home position you will need access to a computer, a quiet location, and high speed internet. We will provide the calling system and the businesses you will be calling. Full training, scripts, and ongoing support and training provided our number one priority is for you to ROCK in this position!

These are contractor based positions. Monday Friday 6 hour blocks of contracted work to start more hours available to high performers.

Please email resumes to [email protected] to apply and tell us why you would be a great fit for this position. Again, you MUST have prior outbound calling experience or you will not be considered. Thank you!

Thank you,

Justin Mecham
Televated, Inc. - CEO
E-mail: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2015, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Default hear anything

Has anybody heard anything yet
Old 12-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Work from home sales executives

I received a email from Justin this morning. Asking if I would be able to start January 4th. He also sent me the script and asked what I thought of it and If I could do the campaign. I haven't heard nothing else now.

Last edited by Stacylt1; 12-28-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Registered WAHM

The same as Stacy, hopefully, we will get more information tomorrow.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Sales executives

Oh glad to hear I thought it was just me.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Good Luck to you!

I was passed over on this one I guess. [ Good Luck to EV1 Hired! The only Companies that seem to want me are the commission only.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Registered WAHM

I haven't heard no more so who knows.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I got email

I received a email from Justin a couple day ago, it had script asked if I could start the 4, have not heard back
Old 12-30-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered WAHM

Same here.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Registered WAHM

Has anyone been hired yet for this position? I just applied and didn't know if it was too late as everyone was mentioning a start date of Jan 4th...please let me know thank you!

Tags
sales agent, sales agents, work 100% at home, work @ home, work from home