Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:02 AM
WAHM Addict

Default NexusOp (Weekly Pay) Unverified

https://www.nexusop.com/signup/step-1.asp

Who we're looking for

Friendly people! We want professional, honest, hard-working people looking to earn extra income from the comfort of their own home. We prefer people with call center experience or sales experience. Please be comfortable with computers (Google Chrome and basic business applications).

Who we are

NexusOP provides support for large, US and international based clients. All are based on a client's existing business relationships (there is no cold calling at NexusOP).

What service will you provide

You will answer questions about our clients' products or services. You can set your own schedule around your family or other work opportunities. Plus, if you need extra cash, you can work as many extra hours as you want (plus bonuses -- your first bonus opportunity is on your first day!)..

Service Details:

Independent Contractor/1099 Work from Home. Performance based rate of $.13 to $.44 / per minute talk time. Choose the days and times you are available to perform services:

- Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM EST
- Saturdays 9AM to 6PM EST
- Sundays 1PM to 6PM EST

Service Requirements:
•Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
•Quiet home/other office environment
•Computer connected to high speed internet with Windows 7 or better
•Headset with microphone for your computer
•Ability to perform unsupervised
•Must be over the age of 18

This is Not Commission Sales!

Weekly payments made via direct deposit.

Last edited by homegrandmom; 06-06-2015 at 11:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Super WAHM

•Full time, business hours are preferred.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Super WAHM

Exclamation

This used to be Profinity. They are now under a new and different name and are constantly changing their name. Just so ya'll know.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnwahm View Post
This used to be Profinity. They are now under a new and different name and are constantly changing their name. Just so ya'll know.
Thanks, that may be a good tip as to what kind of company they would be to work with.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Registered WAHM

Does anyone know if this is a legit company? Couldn't locate a phone number or address for the company, only an email address, and the website has very limited information. I completed and passed the e-learning certification, took about 2 hours, and received login credentials to begin taking calls. Before I can begin though, an online form needs to be completed for identity verification and requires me to enter my social security number. I want to be sure this is a legit company before entering this information. How can I be sure?
Old 06-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Registered WAHM

Also suspicious to me is that a company, under the name USAContact Point, has posted on their website this same exact job title and description, verbatim, as NexusOP.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygurl View Post
Also suspicious to me is that a company, under the name USAContact Point, has posted on their website this same exact job title and description, verbatim, as NexusOP.
That's because this company use to be called PROFINITY also use to be called USACONTACT POINT.They do pay weekly and for the most part on-time.They do have a high turn over rate though but they do pay.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:18 PM
WAHM Regular

I wouldn't trust it. If they have to keep changing names there is something wrong with that picture.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekzRus View Post
I wouldn't trust it. If they have to keep changing names there is something wrong with that picture.

There IS something wrong with them...but by changing the names..they get a chance at pulling in the newbies who are just starting working from home who don't have a clue about most of these jobs anyways.They probably haven't changed how they do business at all..
Old 06-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Registered WAHM

I located a number for Profinity and called and an agent answered the phone asking for my phone number to pull up my account. I asked the agent was this Profinity, she answered that it was Myscore. I told her I was looking for a corporate number for the company. She couldnt help me. When I did the elearning modules for NexusOP, it did mention that I would be handling calls for credit monitoring companies such as Myscore. Also, the script that it mentioned during my elearning was exactly the same script that the agent had who answered the phone when I called Profinity. Perhaps it IS legit, but only keep changing names due to high turnover??

I also contacted monster (where the NexusOP is posted) customer service and they emailed their compliance dept with my concerns. They replied back stating that they have not received any information that would suggest the company is fraudulent. Should they uncover info that would indicate otherwise, they will take necessary steps to remove them from their website.