Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy Desperate for advice/tips!

I'll try to sum this up as short as possible, I'm 21 years old (if that matters?) and I'm an extremely hard worker. I have a lot of time on my hands and my only requirement is that it be a non-phone job due to extreme anxieties though If that's all that's available I'll overcome that hurdle the best I can.

I've dabbled on content mills and Fiverr writing articles and doing product reviews, as well as writing on various websites. I get amazing ratings but it's not moving fast enough for my situation.

I need to make at least $200 a week. Looking for entry level jobs, I haven't gone to college but I do have a highschool diploma.

Any advice or tips on companies that are hiring IC? It doesn't have to be an employee position.

Even just your routine on survey sites/micro task sites on how to achieve this goal would be amazing.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and god bless you.

Last edited by MsKimmy; 05-02-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2015, 05:02 PM
WAHM Regular

There are a lot of work at home jobs posted here. You can also search craigslist for telecommute jobs, but be careful. I've found gaming moderation jobs and virtual assistant jobs for people on craigslist so the jobs are there. I know UHaul used to hire people to work from home as customer service reps.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKimmy View Post
I'll try to sum this up as short as possible, I'm 21 years old (if that matters?) and I'm an extremely hard worker. I have a lot of time on my hands and my only requirement is that it be a non-phone job due to extreme anxieties though If that's all that's available I'll overcome that hurdle the best I can.

I've dabbled on content mills and Fiverr writing articles and doing product reviews, as well as writing on various websites. I get amazing ratings but it's not moving fast enough for my situation.

I need to make at least $200 a week. Looking for entry level jobs, I haven't gone to college but I do have a highschool diploma.

Any advice or tips on companies that are hiring IC? It doesn't have to be an employee position.

Even just your routine on survey sites/micro task sites on how to achieve this goal would be amazing.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and god bless you.
MsKimmy, it's funny you bring up this question. I too have extreme anxiety along with depression and bipolar. But, I am lucky to have found a work at home solution that I can do at my pace and has a proven system that anyone can duplicate. It gives me the opportunity to earn from home without the stress and anxiety. I actually stumbled upon it and did work for 2 days. I didn't think it was working until I went back to my account, and looking in the right place on my account, discovered that for about 4 hours of work over 1 weekend I had earned $140 without even knowing. It's a simple system anyone can use without having to create anything new or without even talking to anyone. Good luck.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:41 AM
WAHM Master

Like others have said check out the writing section ..

Tags
advice, tip