Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Does anyone know any companies that allow Canadians to apply?

The title says it all. I'm looking for companies that are hiring Canadians to work from home. I'm interested in customer service, mystery shopping, and transcription. I applied to so many but they either don't hire Canadians or offered the job to someone else. I want an online job that is easy to get hired.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2015, 05:08 AM
WAHM Master

Hi, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time finding companies that hire in Canada. You might have to wide your search as far as jobs that you would like to do. The " work from home " world is very competetive.. A lot of us have started home business's for that reason . It's worth checking into to for yourself
Old 04-21-2015, 03:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Try these guys, my friend at my other work at home job told me about them. The are in Canada, but also hire in the US. Acanac High Speed Internet. Low Cost DSL and VOIP Service
Old 04-22-2015, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default reply

Hey, thanks for the reply and I'll try that and let you know how it goes.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Hey,

I live in Canada. Can't help you with transcription, mystery shopping etc.... but do have an awesome home business with a established, legit company and would be happy to share info with you on that.

I know a lot of women start out thinking they want a 'job' rather than a home business. That is often because they have had a negative experience and don't see how they could build a home business without being pushy/salesy and having to chase after friends and family.

The great news is... times have changed... and you can build a home biz. in an authentic, honest way online. Contact me if you'd like to chat.

Good luck!
Dorothy
Old 04-22-2015, 06:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasiabirago View Post
The title says it all. I'm looking for companies that are hiring Canadians to work from home. I'm interested in customer service, mystery shopping, and transcription. I applied to so many but they either don't hire Canadians or offered the job to someone else. I want an online job that is easy to get hired.
Try ratracerebellion they have some work at home jobs posted on their site that hire those in Canada.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheRush View Post
Try ratracerebellion they have some work at home jobs posted on their site that hire those in Canada.
Thanks, I actually tried the Canadian jobs section on rat race rebellion but they did not reply back and I'm would like one also that offers health care, dental, and vision benefits.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraC6 View Post
Try these guys, my friend at my other work at home job told me about them. The are in Canada, but also hire in the US. Acanac High Speed Internet. Low Cost DSL and VOIP Service
I went to that site and its a ISP service. I'm not seeing where they are hiring people for work at home positions
Old 05-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Super WAHM

Hi,

If you like doing subscription, you can apply to Humana, it is easy to start. I did not even finish the training part, because the amount they pay is low. It probably is good money for people who live in India, China,...

You can join also at MegaTypers.com, to join, you need to use invitation code. You can use, 9TE1

For Mystery Shopping in Canada, you can join, Service Metrics , most of time they have Mistery jobs.

Another US Mistery Shop company located in US, but have some shops in Brampton, Hamilton, and in Toronto. You can apply at, AboutFace | Experts in Mystery Shopping Research & CX Mangagement
Old 05-07-2015, 06:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb Sutherland

I believe Sutherland is based out of Canada, you could try them.

http://www.sutherlandcloudsource.com

Tags
telecommute, work from home