Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation My Company Is Hiring Remotes!

My company is hiring work at home operators! They are looking for operators remotely 345P-1145P Mon - Fri, Sat and Sunday 6A-1145PM shifts are 2 hours at a time and you can pick your own hours as an employee! If you are interested email your resume to [email protected]. : Great opportunity everyone, I wanted to let everyone know
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msyut View Post
My company is hiring work at home operators! They are looking for operators remotely 345P-1145P Mon - Fri, Sat and Sunday 6A-1145PM shifts are 2 hours at a time and you can pick your own hours as an employee! If you are interested email your resume to [email protected]. : Great opportunity everyone, I wanted to let everyone know
call-serve.com redirects me to physiciansfirstmessages.com....?
Old 04-13-2015, 07:22 PM
WAHM Regular

yes that is the company send your resume to that email.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Operator Job

Thanks for the lead. I filled out the application on the Physicians First Messages site. Now I will send my resume to [email protected] & let them know I also filled out an app on the website. I would love a job like this as I love taking messages.

I'll let you know how it goes.

How much does the job pay. Is it a contractor job? What kind of phone line can you use, or do you log into their server and take calls?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Last edited by LadyMia; 04-13-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 05:14 AM
Registered WAHM

I just sent my resume over too! Would love additional info on this job as well, such as pay, oppty for bonuses, are mac computers OK? etc!
Old 04-14-2015, 06:09 AM
WAHM Regular

It is an employee position and I am unsure of the starting pay for trainees. Sorry I think its changed since I started years ago.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 401kmoney View Post
I just sent my resume over too! Would love additional info on this job as well, such as pay, oppty for bonuses, are mac computers OK? etc!
macs aren't okay
Old 04-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
It is an employee position and I am unsure of the starting pay for trainees. Sorry I think its changed since I started years ago.
any idea what the range may be?
Old 04-14-2015, 07:42 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
OK, that's understandable, but could you give a ball park figure of around possibly how much. Could it possibly pay at least $10 an hour? You can PM me if you don't want to disclose that on the forum.

I'm assuming you are still working for them, so could you tell me what kind of phone system I need. Can I use any phone or do I need a land line or would I log into their system to take calls?

Thanks. Your assistance is appreciated.

ETA- Also I notice you say we can pick our own hours in 2 hour increments. Is there a minimum hour requirement we have to work each week? Again, thanks for your feedback and for posting the opportunity.

I hope I hear back from them soon.

Last edited by LadyMia; 04-14-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:44 AM
WAHM Regular

I just applied right now. Wonder how long before we hear anything or if we will hear anything at all? So it is an employee position (which would be great)? Not an independent contractor?