Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-28-2015, 06:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemgem526 View Post
That's what happens when the lock everyone out.
I'm waiting to have my account reactivated, I can only imagine how many else are in the same situation when it should not take that long to do such a simple task. But then again, they are turtle and snail slow at responding to email inquiries.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2015, 09:03 AM
Super WAHM

I just called them out on the 2 minute rule to place an order and got this response:

Nobody needs to be time constrained on orders , please take the time needed to do a quality order. If someone told you this ( stay within 2 mins ) it was wrong.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
I'm waiting to have my account reactivated, I can only imagine how many else are in the same situation when it should not take that long to do such a simple task. But then again, they are turtle and snail slow at responding to email inquiries.
I have been waiting for a lonnnnng time. I started looking for new work. I cant wait forever
Old 05-29-2015, 02:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
I just called them out on the 2 minute rule to place an order and got this response:

Nobody needs to be time constrained on orders , please take the time needed to do a quality order. If someone told you this ( stay within 2 mins ) it was wrong.
I've about had it with these idiots and their constant contradiction in what they want us to do.

They can shove this job up their behinds, I am sick to death of being so stressed out over my scores that I can barely eat or sleep anymore.
The entire scoring system is biased and unfair. Working 4 to 5 hours a night for $45.00 a week isn't even slave wages. I'm done with this joke of a company.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
I've about had it with these idiots and their constant contradiction in what they want us to do.

They can shove this job up their behinds, I am sick to death of being so stressed out over my scores that I can barely eat or sleep anymore.
The entire scoring system is biased and unfair. Working 4 to 5 hours a night for $45.00 a week isn't even slave wages. I'm done with this joke of a company.

Not sure why you aren't making more. I don't work peak hours and average a little over $8.00 an hour.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
Not sure why you aren't making more. I don't work peak hours and average a little over $8.00 an hour.
It's probably the hours I work (after 11 PM central time). It's more about the way they treat people than the money.

No wonder they have 3 lawsuits against them.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Question No Call for interview

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I applied with postmates and was suppose to have an interview with them today at 3:30pm PDT time but here it is 4:15pm PDT time and I haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone know who I can contact. I replyed to the email from Emily but still nothing. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Or if you guys know who else is hiring from home that will work too! Thanks guys.

Last edited by JuicyGA; 05-29-2015 at 04:20 PM. Reason: correction in spelling
Old 05-30-2015, 07:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I went to log into the workbench this morning, but it said not allowed. I can still log into the dashboard and slack, and I can still sign up for shifts. Any idea what might of happened? Today is the start of my second week and I haven't received anything from them other than slack notifications and the schedule ones. I did send an email out to Emily, Haylet, Christiana and Remotesupport, but haven't heard back yet. Is this a common problem for them?
Old 05-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie St. View Post
I went to log into the workbench this morning, but it said not allowed. I can still log into the dashboard and slack, and I can still sign up for shifts. Any idea what might of happened? Today is the start of my second week and I haven't received anything from them other than slack notifications and the schedule ones. I did send an email out to Emily, Haylet, Christiana and Remotesupport, but haven't heard back yet. Is this a common problem for them?
Yes, it is a common problem.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemgem526 View Post
I have been waiting for a lonnnnng time. I started looking for new work. I cant wait forever
I don't blame you at all. I was looking while doing it and have come across a few opportunities in the process. I can see how they are truly "looking into things" at the 'quickness' of unlocking/reactivating Slack's of those who have been affected.