Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I would steer clear AWAY!!!

I submitted my resume to the postmates email address. The next day I received an email saying to set my interview time so someone can call me. This email came from "Emily". A couple days later I received another email confirming the time and date that I set for the interview. As soon as it was time for my interview, I received NO call. I thought to myself they are probably busy so I waited. I waited 20, 30, 40 minutes to an hour and still no call. I winded up waiting the entire day and NOBODY CALLED! I didn't even get an email stating why they didn't call.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This was very unprofessional on their part. This explains why they're getting sued and why some people haven't been paid from this company. I WOULD STEER CLEAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2015, 07:11 PM
WAHM Addict

I been waiting almost two weeks for my test results, long enough for me to convince myself that I am too professional for this level of pay and stress. Maybe once they get it together it will be ok.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't feel bad. I took it 3 times. I passed all 3 times. I am still suspended lol. I even spoke to someone already and have received multiple emails saying they are working on getting me back in. I am looking for something else now. I can't sit around and wait on what is now going on 2 weeks for something as simple as reactivating my slack account. Especially when I haven't done anything wrong. My csat are fine. I passed the test. And then boom one day this happens.

I do understand people being upset about the stats. I have worked in a call center for awhile. I have also been a team lead, and worked in human resources. Needless to say I have seen more than my share of unfair systems. I do think they could work on this, but as I see it it is not a hard job. I too have had issues with someone not speaking english properly. If they can't repeat the order back to me after 2 times, I cot, with a note explaining they did not understand the order/language barrier. I also let the lead know. It is going to happen from time to time. But like I said, right now I am not even making money and I can't live that way. I am looking for something else now.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Not Judging

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
Says the poster who HAS YET to work for Postmates as a CS Agent, just judging by what they read instead of what they actually know. Opinion based on NO FACTS! SMH!
I am making a reasonable inference based on people who ARE doing the job. There are people on here complaining, anytime you have an issue with something and you post your frustration with it is in fact a complaint! There are other people who comment on this forum and other forums that their scores are fine and they are not worried about them. There are others offering help to increase the scores and people accepting help rather than responding negatively. When you have worked in Customer Service for many years and have experience many changes with companies adjusting the requirements for CSAT and you have communicated with people from many cultures, you dont need be doing the current Job to offer some helpful advise to people who are showing frustration. When I said people are complaining it was not meant as something negative, many people have complaints that they feel are valid. With that being said I will go into this with a positive attitude. I have taken my test and waiting to get started.

Last edited by Indyra1; 05-27-2015 at 04:58 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Registered WAHM

does anyone know any information pertaining to the lawsuit against postmates? Is it just couriers suing or the work from home folks as well?
Old 05-27-2015, 09:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyra1 View Post
I am making a reasonable inference based on people who ARE doing the job. There are people on here complaining, anytime you have an issue with something and you post your frustration with it is in fact a complaint! There are other people who comment on this forum and other forums that their scores are fine and they are not worried about them. There are others offering help to increase the scores and people accepting help rather than responding negatively. When you have worked in Customer Service for many years and have experience many changes with companies adjusting the requirements for CSAT and you have communicated with people from many cultures, you dont need be doing the current Job to offer some helpful advise to people who are showing frustration. When I said people are complaining it was not meant as something negative, many people have complaints that they feel are valid. With that being said I will go into this with a positive attitude. I have taken my test and waiting to get started.

Whatever, and good for you!
Old 05-27-2015, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara8776 View Post
does anyone know any information pertaining to the lawsuit against postmates? Is it just couriers suing or the work from home folks as well?
Kara, there is a poster that made a separate thread about contacting her pertaining to this lawsuit for WAH Contractors, check it out soon, she could likely provide the info you would like to learn about it.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Down to 233 on the platform. They had 259 last night, so in less than 24 hours 26 people got fired or quit. That's a pretty high turn over o.o

I noticed the schedule is nearly empty, almost all hours are open to work.
We've been swamped with calls all evening, barely had a moment to grab a drink.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
Down to 233 on the platform. They had 259 last night, so in less than 24 hours 26 people got fired or quit. That's a pretty high turn over o.o

That's what happens when the lock everyone out.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post

Wow, that's really interesting! I'm sure many are glad they don't have to fight for claims now. And I agree that is a very high turn over.