Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-24-2015, 09:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyra1 View Post
Workplace Like Home also has a forum dedicated Postmates and here is someone's post that I copied to show that not everyone is having a problem with scores. Some people would rather complain than try to do something to correct the issue.
Understandable and of course not everyone is having an issue with their scores. You cannot assume based off what anyone has posted if that person has done nothing to correct their issue with the scores they receive and call it complaining. I'm more sure its the way the system is built rather than the scoring itself that has many concerned. But as I stated before, when you are fully contracted as an Agent, then I would like to hear your opinion about the Customer Satisfaction system as you will be familiar with it by then, whether you agree to it or not, I am interested in your opinion as an "Agent." Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2015, 03:32 AM
WAHM Regular

My problem with the scoring system is the inconsistency.
I have made many 5.0's, 4.90, 4.95 ect. which are extremely good marks, and then the very next day, doing absolutely nothing differently, and taking fewer calls get a 4.66.

How is that even possible if you're doing the exact same thing you did the days before?

There are too many variables for it to be a fair system.

I passed their quiz at 100%. I understand what I'm supposed to do.

The scoring went like this for me:
4.95 (45 orders)
4.89 (53 orders)
4.66 (23 orders)
5.0 (37 orders)
4.90 (67 orders)

My lowest day had the lowest score. I did absolutely nothing different. Nothing. I just don't get it. It boggles my mind. I just don't feel like the scoring system takes all the variables into account.

If other people are maintaining a good score, good for them, I hope they always do.

After doing some searches, I have found that other people on other forums are posting that they are having the exact same problem.
Apparently you also get a low score for having a low amount of orders taken.. so that's another way they ding you.

In fact, the scoring system seems to be the number one complaint of many, many people across multiple forums.

Last edited by ahnalia; 05-25-2015 at 03:47 AM.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrandmom View Post
I took the test, never got a score and now I am no longer interested. Thought this would be good until I got my recruiting business going good. I did not retire to be stressed.

Never recieved the results of my exam as well. May be a second sign to not proceed, so I am going to do so. I am not interested in being stress because I have other matters going on. Good Luck with those who are with PM.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Super WAHM

I don't see any correlation between fewer calls and a lower CSAT with me. I've had low call volume hours and received 5's on those days.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Scores

[QUOTE=ahnalia;3255118]My problem with the scoring system is the inconsistency.
I have made many 5.0's, 4.90, 4.95 ect. which are extremely good marks, and then the very next day, doing absolutely nothing differently, and taking fewer calls get a 4.66.

How is that even possible if you're doing the exact same thing you did the days before?

4.95 (45 orders)
4.89 (53 orders)
4.66 (23 orders)
5.0 (37 orders)
4.90 (67 orders)

My lowest day had the lowest score. I did absolutely nothing different. Nothing. I just don't get it. It boggles my mind. I just don't feel like the scoring system takes all the variables into account.

If other people are maintaining a good score, good for them, I hope they always do.

After doing some searches, I have found that other people on other forums are posting that they are having the exact same problem.
Apparently you also get a low score for having a low amount of orders taken.. so that's another way they ding you.

In fact, the scoring system seems to be the number one complaint of many, many people across multiple forums.[/QUOTE
It seems to me that too much focus is being put on the scoring system. One bad day apparently had no effect on anything. You receive very high scores for the most part. Once I get started I will not be worried about a variation in scores as long as I am not falling below 4.8 2 weeks in a row. Sometimes we tend to create our own stress.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Scores

It is hard to fix something when you are not given any feed back or know how to raise the score. You get dinged for not taking enough calls it is only you and 900 other people battling for orders that hardly seems fair. I do not think people are complaining rather than fixing it I tried to fix but could not get any help I was lucky to get a response and it was DAYS later. Very disorganized that is why they are being sued hope all the folks that work there are able to make it work might not be around after those law suits get settled. Normally when there is this much negative feedback on a company there is a valid reason behind it..........just saying!
Old 05-26-2015, 10:01 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanewyear11 View Post
It is hard to fix something when you are not given any feed back or know how to raise the score. You get dinged for not taking enough calls it is only you and 900 other people battling for orders that hardly seems fair. I do not think people are complaining rather than fixing it I tried to fix but could not get any help I was lucky to get a response and it was DAYS later. Very disorganized that is why they are being sued hope all the folks that work there are able to make it work might not be around after those law suits get settled. Normally when there is this much negative feedback on a company there is a valid reason behind it..........just saying!

Why is Postmates getting sued??
Old 05-26-2015, 10:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyra1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
My problem with the scoring system is the inconsistency.

4.95 (45 orders)
4.89 (53 orders)
4.66 (23 orders)
5.0 (37 orders)
4.90 (67 orders)

In fact, the scoring system seems to be the number one complaint of many, many people across multiple forums.
It seems to me that too much focus is being put on the scoring system. One bad day apparently had no effect on anything. You receive very high scores for the most part. Once I get started I will not be worried about a variation in scores as long as I am not falling below 4.8 2 weeks in a row. Sometimes we tend to create our own stress.
Says the poster who HAS YET to work for Postmates as a CS Agent, just judging by what they read instead of what they actually know. Opinion based on NO FACTS! SMH!
Old 05-26-2015, 10:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanewyear11 View Post
I agree, feed back would be nice to see where one could improve on in any area if there is indeed an issue.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
Why is Postmates getting sued??
You might want to Google this, there will be many links that populate on the subject. Also, if you scroll through this thread several pages back, a poster who worked for the CS Division started a lawsuit on this side, she/he explains the reason why, etc.