Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
I do agree about the hours, to be able to literally claim orders, the best time would be during their busy times, and I assume its the hours with the little symbol of lightening next to them. I've been receiving texts that state when the schedules are up, and I wasn't really able to grab them as I saw them available but the slots were open for a while. If you sign up to receive the texts, you can easily grab as many hours as you want and leave them well ahead of time. I would suggest using the website on a smart phone or some sort of tablet if you're not able to do it at a physical PC. The text comes with a link to make it easily accessible, you just have to know your log-in information.

I'm not stressing myself out about the rating system as I will greatly dispute any issue do to the fact the rating system is not built on a fair or solid foundation. Since I completed my first week and was able to figure out what the better hours would be to pick up, I prefer to try and do hours when there are claims after claims waiting to be done because otherwise than that, you're really just wasting your time and will not even make near minimum wage. I screwed myself over last night as I picked up hours from 12am-2am thinking it was in my timezone, I totally forgot it was in PST time, so when I logged in, 2 of those hours were taken in a swap but I had to work one and I DID NOT even pick up nearly 10 calls for that hour. Talk about my fault, but I did learn however. I will stick with PM as long as I see fit, well, my little rant is over, lol.
I downloaded on my cellphone but what page lead you to get the texts?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Super WAHM

I figured the ratings system included how long it takes to place an order. LOVELY, been there done that with NexRep.! That is totally unfair for multiple reasons......
Old 05-04-2015, 06:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemah View Post
I downloaded on my cellphone but what page lead you to get the texts?

I don't remember what led me to sign up for it but I do think it was in the initial phase because I was hesitant at first about signing up for texts but opted anyway. I was sitting here going through my emails to see if I can find the info, but I'm not coming across it. You might want to shoot an email to Hayley or Chris to get on the list for receiving the text messages. The link in the text sends me straight to the new schedule (opens in browser on phone) without having to log in, so it makes it super fast and easier.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
I figured the ratings system included how long it takes to place an order. LOVELY, been there done that with NexRep.! That is totally unfair for multiple reasons......
Yeah, I hear you in that.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM
WAHM Regular

I do want to ask this to see if I'm not the only one experiencing it. When I claim an order, I have a countdown timer going, it can start at like 1:59, 1:25, it depends and changes each other. But every time after the time starts counting down, literally a few seconds later, it goes to 0:00 and starts counting up. O_o It does this on EVERY order. It never counts down the whole whatever time pops up when I claim an order. It takes a good eye blink or three to view the order than start proceeding with the call but during that time, my timer is counting up. But I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced this.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
I do want to ask this to see if I'm not the only one experiencing it. When I claim an order, I have a countdown timer going, it can start at like 1:59, 1:25, it depends and changes each other. But every time after the time starts counting down, literally a few seconds later, it goes to 0:00 and starts counting up. O_o It does this on EVERY order. It never counts down the whole whatever time pops up when I claim an order. It takes a good eye blink or three to view the order than start proceeding with the call but during that time, my timer is counting up. But I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Yes I have noticed that too. My timer starts at anywhere from 0:35 to 1:00.. and if that factors into your rating.. well that's just plain not fair.
Did anyone else see the email tonight saying orders should be taking no more than 2 minutes? Yeah right lol... they really needed to test their system out a little better before going live.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Run!

I am sad to say I worked here two weeks and they blocked me for my CSAT being literally one point below the set rate for two weeks in a row. I had this as a side gig so not a big loss but given they did not call me the day that they set up a time for interview I had to reach out and got a different lead, the leads are not on the same page by far, the response in chat for questions is a joke while trying to keep the order to a 2 minute minimum, the training needs some serious adjusting and they must not care to much about who is working for them if they are not willing to assist you in getting that the score up or factor in things that are not in your control such as people that may not understand english well. It is not going to be around long if they can get their ducks in a row imo this should have been planned out before hiring folks. Forget about getting minimum wage it is a race to get the orders at all and getting on the schedule is a joke too. To much that needs to be adjusted I am not bitter they did pay me on time the two weeks I worked so that is one good thing it is just too unorganized and since I have a FT job that pays well I am not to worried but newbies might want to consider all the cons cause they outweigh the pros by a long shot. My current job I am ai ndependent contractor and have way more support than this one ever provided.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I totally understand that they want good customer service.. but that scoring system has got to go.. or they need to lower it.

It is not my fault if I am placed on hold or if the order taker can't understand plain English.

Plus fighting over orders.. 55 people were on slack tonight, 15 orders were in queue and the massive dinner rush lasted all of 10 minutes.

This is not going well at all

They were NOT ready to launch, their system is buggy.. I am constantly "error communicating with server".. it's hard to claim orders with 55+ people online.
Scheduling hours you can work is very hard to do, and that awful awful scoring system is just plain ridiculous.

Last edited by ahnalia; 05-12-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
Yes I have noticed that too. My timer starts at anywhere from 0:35 to 1:00.. and if that factors into your rating.. well that's just plain not fair.
Did anyone else see the email tonight saying orders should be taking no more than 2 minutes? Yeah right lol... they really needed to test their system out a little better before going live.
I shook my head at seeing the goal for 2:00 minutes/each order this weekend in chat. That is totally impossible. They need to factor in the dialing, I'm sure in which most have to do it manually, the ringing of the merchant, if their automated systems come on, if you're put on hold, placing the order itself, amongst other things and closing out the order in whatever option you choose. It's just not realistically possible and that makes me wonder if this is all a joke. Smh. It makes me wonder if others are actually following the FAQ's and dialing 4x times within 2 minutes, etc. or just COTing if they find the restaurant is open, because they have NO WAY of proving if we are following protocols IMO. Either way, if you COT, I'm sure it still goes toward the CSTAT score if the customer is unsatisfied, seems like you cant win for losing.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanewyear11 View Post
I am sad to say I worked here two weeks and they blocked me for my CSAT being literally one point below the set rate for two weeks in a row. I had this as a side gig so not a big loss but given they did not call me the day that they set up a time for interview I had to reach out and got a different lead, the leads are not on the same page by far, the response in chat for questions is a joke while trying to keep the order to a 2 minute minimum, the training needs some serious adjusting and they must not care to much about who is working for them if they are not willing to assist you in getting that the score up or factor in things that are not in your control such as people that may not understand english well. It is not going to be around long if they can get their ducks in a row imo this should have been planned out before hiring folks. Forget about getting minimum wage it is a race to get the orders at all and getting on the schedule is a joke too. To much that needs to be adjusted I am not bitter they did pay me on time the two weeks I worked so that is one good thing it is just too unorganized and since I have a FT job that pays well I am not to worried but newbies might want to consider all the cons cause they outweigh the pros by a long shot. My current job I am ai ndependent contractor and have way more support than this one ever provided.
It makes me upset at reading that you were blocked, and I know you're not at fault due to their overall faulty system as a CS Rep.

I also wondered if they truly care who has hopped on bored the contracting train, because this seems to be going in all directions. This past weekend while I worked, I was getting a little frustrated at seeing the questions being asked and not answered until SEVERAL minutes later, and I'm not talking 3-5 minutes later. Even my own went unanswered as I waited for a response. I wonder who is behind the scenes running this as they need to be on one accord, I just hope they get on one accord before they have to rebuilt the whole home brand due to inconsistencies.