Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Thats awesome

@Shannon I am still new this is my first week and I have toddler who is always demanding of my attention, maybe it will pick or me once I get the hang of things. Also my CSAT score wasn't a 4.7 after working my first day so I'm worried about that. Will keep this one as long as I can. And keep my eyes peeled for other jobs similar in which I can do with a child in the background. Do you have any that you can share with me?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2015, 09:49 AM
Super WAHM

There's DoorDash, but they're not hiring right now.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingmom View Post
@Shannon I am still new this is my first week and I have toddler who is always demanding of my attention, maybe it will pick or me once I get the hang of things. Also my CSAT score wasn't a 4.7 after working my first day so I'm worried about that. Will keep this one as long as I can. And keep my eyes peeled for other jobs similar in which I can do with a child in the background. Do you have any that you can share with me?
It needs to be 4.8.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Registered WAHM

I started last Friday and I too have had no less than 20 an hour. It may be the times that you are choosing. I work a few in the afternoon between 3 and 5 EST and around 9 til 11 or 12 and I do pretty good. I have not had 30 in one hour but I have had 28 several times. I think its a good egg.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Applauds

Happy to hear that you all are getting that many an hour, but I dont see how its even possible when you have to cot or escalate some orders w/notes and I know the csat has to be 4.8....are yall taking shortcuts I wonder??
Old 04-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Registered WAHM

I am not taking any shortcuts. My score for those two days was 4.81. I really think it depends on when you are working. I make sure I watch the clock and don't waste any time getting a quick note in if necessary.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Super WAHM

I haven't gotten my training materials yet, but I'm pretty sure from what I read from others, you still get paid for escalated orders.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
I had applied to the ad on CL which didn't have the company's name but I did my background check and just finished filling out my Contract..so I should be starting sometime next week!
This sounds like a cool job.
what's the pay like?
Old 04-27-2015, 05:06 PM
WAHM Regular

There are no shortcuts that I know of. Having a toddler demanding your attention probably plays a factor. If you're having to take out few minutes every once in a while to interact with him/her, that hour ends up going by really quickly.
You get paid for EVERY order you claim, whether you place a call or COT or escalate it. It really helps to make sure you read the notes immediately, because often times they will say always COT, or press 1 or 2. Do a quick scroll through and check if you think the order is over $100. There have been times I realized midway through placing an order that it it would total $100, and had to cancel the order and escalate, so that's wasted time right there. Also check for notes that say credit card needed over $25 and check the order really quickly to see if you should call or escalate. Also, make sure you follow the guidelines that the leads are often reiterating about how long to stay on hold and when to COT. None of my calls are ever longer than about 6 minutes. When you escalate, keep the notes short and concise.
Now, I haven't mastered the the scoring system. I think mine was a 4.7 once, but it's usually around 4.83. I'm not sure I understand what exactly goes into that. It would be interesting to see exactly for which order you received what score. That would at least give you some kind of clue as to whether you were commonly pronouncing something wrong or the orders you were COTing or escalating were having issues, etc.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Am I the only one who got a performance evaluation?