Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #251 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 03:07 AM
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,283
Default

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Received my invoice for payment from Pmates this morning. I approved it and sent it back. So, I should be getting paid into my bank acct within the next 3 days. Sawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!! Really liking this job.

Happy Sunday all.

Be blessed, but most of all be a blessing.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #252 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 07:35 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location:
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Received my invoice for payment from Pmates this morning. I approved it and sent it back. So, I should be getting paid into my bank acct within the next 3 days. Sawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!! Really liking this job.

Happy Sunday all.

Be blessed, but most of all be a blessing.
What are there busiest hours for example lunch and dinner? I am on the east coast and trying to figure out the time difference and busy hours. Your reply is greatly appreciated
Reply With Quote
  #253 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Amelia Island, Florida
Posts: 4
Default PST to EST time

The time difference is 3 hours from PST to EST time. So whatever time it is in PST time I have to add 3 hours to it for it to correspond to my time which is Eastern. I have the following link set as my browser homepage Online Conversion - Time Zone Conversion
Reply With Quote
  #254 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemah View Post
What are there busiest hours for example lunch and dinner? I am on the east coast and trying to figure out the time difference and busy hours. Your reply is greatly appreciated
11-2 PST which is 2-5 EST and 4-9 PST which is 7-12 EST.
Reply With Quote
  #255 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 10:39 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location:
Posts: 42
Default

Thank You all along with the link
Reply With Quote
  #256 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 02:32 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 199
Default

I started on Friday. I think I average about $6 per hour. Money is money. It's easy enough for two hours a night.
Reply With Quote
  #257 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 470
Default

I hope to make $100 a week when I get started.
Reply With Quote
  #258 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2015, 05:30 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Default

Does anyone know if they are still hiring? I see the original post is from last month. There is a link that opens up an email to Postmates, do I just send them an email asking for an application? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #259 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2015, 07:11 AM
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpiwalsh View Post
Does anyone know if they are still hiring? I see the original post is from last month. There is a link that opens up an email to Postmates, do I just send them an email asking for an application? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you!
You can just send an email saying you're inquiring about the phone order position. You can let them know if you have customer service or phone experience. And someone may email you back for a phone interview, if they still need people. I'm not sure if they are still hiring or not, but it couldn't hurt to try. The phone interview is very easy.
Reply With Quote
  #260 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2015, 11:57 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2
Default

I got my invitation to Slack and the manual on Thursday. Does anyone know the password to login? Is that something we are assigned? I contacted Hayley, but haven"t heard back of yet.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off