Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-26-2015, 11:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Just checking in, I am located in the CST zone. I haven't heard anything since my interview Saturday, in which shortly after it concluded, I filled out the info for the online app and submitted to a background check to the links Megan forwarded. It has only been really 4 business days counting today, I'm in no rush but I expect to hear something hopefully within the next few days, if not by Sunday, I will follow up with an email as to getting an update on the process.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
Just checking in, I am located in the CST zone. I haven't heard anything since my interview Saturday, in which shortly after it concluded, I filled out the info for the online app and submitted to a background check to the links Megan forwarded. It has only been really 4 business days counting today, I'm in no rush but I expect to hear something hopefully within the next few days, if not by Sunday, I will follow up with an email as to getting an update on the process.

I guess its the 12-48 hour thing Meagan said that has me feeling a little weird....once that passed (yesterday) I started wondering what's going on...

If it goes to monday I will probably also send an email...

I would think though for the type of basically round the clock coverage and with probably hundreds of orders at a time I would think they would need quite a few reps, and since that WFH division started 3 weeks agao I would think if they had enough people then why even call back in the first place, but what do I know? lol
Old 03-26-2015, 02:20 PM
WAHM Regular

I just had my phone call from them, so they are still hiring. Was told 2 days for the background check and then you get the paperwork. Mine was just to tell me more about the job and to see if i was still interested. Wasn't a interview and only lasted about 3 mins if that. Guess it just depends on who you talk to. I had Houng as my contact. Anyone know if the background check is just for criminal record?
Old 03-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheRush View Post
I just had my phone call from them, so they are still hiring. Was told 2 days for the background check and then you get the paperwork. Mine was just to tell me more about the job and to see if i was still interested. Wasn't a interview and only lasted about 3 mins if that. Guess it just depends on who you talk to. I had Houng as my contact. Anyone know if the background check is just for criminal record?

I had the same experience regarding the interview, or better yet the rep explaining the job.

The background check I would think would only be criminal since I doubt they are checking for credit rating, driving record etc since its not a requirement to call in orders. If you were a courier they would probably check driving record, but then again I think most couriers use bikes so that probably doesn't apply either. If you were applying for something within the company itself I would think they would probably check those things and do drug test etc.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

What a relief!

I ended up emailing them to ask about my interview time because no one gave me a set time from my list of availability.

They said "SORRY about that"(so sweet), and then gave me an interview time right away in an hour.

I am so glad I emailed them to check.

Now I'm excitedly waiting for a chance to speak with them.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Update

I just did the interview and am now waiting on the paperwork followed by the background check.

It was super easy just like everyone has said. Soooo thankful to the original poster for this opportunity.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm in NC (east coast). I sent the resume on Monday, if I remember correctly. I for sure had the phone interview on Tuesday and submitted my info on their site shortly after. I just received my contract and signed, but sill waiting on the other document. Is it I9 or W9?

Maybe the length of the background check is related to the amount of info they have to verify and how easy/hard it is to verify? I'm relatively young and have had a pretty boring adult life, and have only lived at 2 addresses. I feel like that makes my background easy to check, but could be wrong.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:16 AM
Registered WAHM

Update,

Received the Docusign document this morning and completed it, so I assume the background check is completed.

What should I expect next for the people that are a little further than I am....more emails right?
Old 03-27-2015, 05:13 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceochase View Post
Update,

Received the Docusign document this morning and completed it, so I assume the background check is completed.

What should I expect next for the people that are a little further than I am....more emails right?
Congrats & Woo Hoo I received my docusign forms as well. I can't fill them out though until later, as I'm at a B&W job right now. But I'm so excited I finally got my stuff. I guess they are just backed up, so be patient everyone waiting. I'm not sure what comes next, but I think someone did state a few pages back what happens. But at least we're that much closer.

Happy Friday all!!!!
Old 03-27-2015, 07:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Congrats & Woo Hoo I received my docusign forms as well. I can't fill them out though until later, as I'm at a B&W job right now. But I'm so excited I finally got my stuff. I guess they are just backed up, so be patient everyone waiting. I'm not sure what comes next, but I think someone did state a few pages back what happens. But at least we're that much closer.

Happy Friday all!!!!
Congratulations! But now I am worried because I have not heard anything. I emailed them yesterday but no response.