Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Has anyone gone through the training process? How do you like it so far? Anyone get hired? I just applied today.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2015, 08:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Good News

Petra, I was hired but I haven't gone through the training yet. Have you? sheryl
Old 02-24-2015, 11:00 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Very strange. I did my phone interview and was hired. The next day they contacted me with links to some training and said if I could get through it that same day and attend a training at 12 noon I could be assigned to a project right away and they were paying a bonus if you would work for 10 hours that day.

I rushed through everything, but could not finish by noon. I then emailed that I completed it and asked when the next online training would be and I didn't hear back. I actually cancelled some other work so I would be free for the rest of the week to write for them and just now they emailed me and said they don't have a project for me to work on right now, so just be patient.

So apparently their needs change on a daily basis. I am excited to be hired, but I can't keep 20-40 hours open when one day they need me 10 hours a day and the next they don't need me at all, so we will see how this works out.

I was just offered a job with Intuit and was nervous to take both, but now I am glad I did. Hopefully this works out because 20 hours would be a good side gig and about the right amount of time for me.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Registered WAHM

I received an invite for an interview. I went to the scheduling website 9 minutes after receiving that email and tried to schedule an interview, but the calendar said there were no available times. Do interview slots fill up that quickly?
Old 02-24-2015, 03:06 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Apparently they do because when I got my invite, I logged in right away and the only time available was 10:00 PM on a Sunday night.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:01 PM
WAHM Regular

yes interview time slots do fill up fast they are posted in 20 minute increments. there are still open ones for tonight and tomorrow night and more will open up I would bet this week. but it is best to grab them when you see one open. they are hiring a lot right now and people are signing up constantly.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Super WAHM

Just curious, is this similar to OnPoint? If so, do they hire those that have worked with OP?
Old 02-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Registered WAHM

Is this one of those situations where you have to sit on the schedule (to get an interview) and keep refreshing the screen to see if an open time is available? I have yet to see an open slot on the schedule. I would like to do this work, but am not having any luck getting an interview time.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I would not worry too much about it. Like I said, I got hired and now was told there is not a project for me.

While grateful for the opportunity, I gave up four days of work this week on another job because they said they were so busy and needed people to help out. It was very urgent until I got hired and now they told me just to wait.

If they contact me I will work if available, but in the meantime I have to keep looking for another side gig because I was under the impression I would at least get some hours. I don't understand who would be able to promise they are available up to 40 hours to this job, but never know if there will be work. Even people who don't really need the money have to plan their week.

She did say the work ebbed and flowed, but I didn't know she meant sometimes there would be nothing at all.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraC6 View Post
Finally was able to get in. Now will wait for them to contact me. Thanks again Jules3030 I did tell them you had let me know about the job. Hope you get a bonus for that.
How did you get past the error? I am having the same problem.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. It didn't like my email address for some reason. Changing the email on the form fixed the issue.

Last edited by elph; 02-25-2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: new information.