Non-Sales Phone Jobs for those Without Experience

• Can you guys list some reliable phone-jobs that are NOT sales-based, but anything else that is done over the phone, that hire beginners or that are easy to get hired by without much experience? I know there's a lot of stuff ranging from doing surveys to taking customer calls to emergency assistance. I did look around quite a bit but it'd be nice to have some good sources compiled in one thread.

They can be employment or contractor positions. Thanks.
  • There are a number of positions listed in this section of the forum that are customer service based.

Do you have any past experience working with people? If so, play up that experience. Some skills are transferable.
  • Quote: Can you guys list some reliable phone-jobs that are NOT sales-based, but anything else that is done over the phone, that hire beginners or that are easy to get hired by without much experience? I know there's a lot of stuff ranging from doing surveys to taking customer calls to emergency assistance. I did look around quite a bit but it'd be nice to have some good sources compiled in one thread.

They can be employment or contractor positions. Thanks.

Try this. [email protected]
    Copy and paste it and you should see the ad.It's for Appt Setting.
  • Does any one have any recs for non-sales-based positions?