Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-06-2014, 08:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Market Research Telephone Interview Positions

I'm looking for a work at home position doing telephone research surveys. I've seen one but it requires a bachelor's degree???? WTF these are entry level telephone positions where you read a script...

Any companies that hire for this type of work with work at home positions that don't require a college degree? If I had the college degree I sure would not be working for $10 an hour.....lol
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2014, 11:10 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Maritz

You might Search for Maritz Marketing, I think that is the correct spelling
Old 08-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Grand WAHM

I've seen this before where they were requiring a bachelor's degree to get hired doing telephone research surveys. Not sure if it was the same company, but betting it is. Seems like those are pretty high qualifications for conducting a survey, but there are also a lot of unemployed people out there with bachelor's degrees. So maybe they can afford to be picky?
Old 08-06-2014, 12:56 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Gallup

I am not sure what company it is but Gallup people that were full time were making as much as $75,000 doing the same thing. High School students can get hired there part time and they do not have a degree nor do all of the full timers.

Gallup is considered, if not the best, one of the best in the industry and you can have TV, fridge, laptop and other stuff on the job there.

I hate they are so far from me now or I would not be trying to work at home because they are super flexible and don't care when you work as long as you get the job done.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrandmom View Post
I am not sure what company it is but Gallup people that were full time were making as much as $75,000 doing the same thing. High School students can get hired there part time and they do not have a degree nor do all of the full timers.

Gallup is considered, if not the best, one of the best in the industry and you can have TV, fridge, laptop and other stuff on the job there.

I hate they are so far from me now or I would not be trying to work at home because they are super flexible and don't care when you work as long as you get the job done.
I'm wondering if it's this one: (?) and am wondering if you can do it from home?

Public Opinion Polls: How does Gallup Polling Work?
Old 08-07-2014, 08:52 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm beginning to believe that marketing research as a whole just has not adopted the remote concept yet.

There are tons of jobs for telephone interviewers in house but every lead I find and follow for a remote worker solution for telephone market research is bust.

Depressing. I need another egg soon. The one I have is not enough money to cover my bills and the second one I was working I can't work at anymore. I just can't do it.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:38 AM
WAHM Addict

Survey Center Opportunities

Westat-You will need to Google, I am not sure how easy it is to get hired. I had worked for Gallup and it was really
easy for me.

Sometimes we have to dig deeper than we dig to find these jobs.

Last edited by homegrandmom; 08-08-2014 at 03:43 AM.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Grand. The Maritz egg looks good. I'll pass on the Wests one. They look to stuffy for my taste and their insistence on an analog telephone line is outdated at best. I'd never go back to DSL or a old fashion landline phone service.

Instinct tells me that is just not a good company to work for.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrandmom View Post
Survey Center Opportunities

Westat-You will need to Google, I am not sure how easy it is to get hired. I had worked for Gallup and it was really
easy for me.

Sometimes we have to dig deeper than we dig to find these jobs.
The Gallup link that I posted above.... I was wondering if that is the same company that you worked for.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:28 AM
WAHM Regular

I have been in contact with Gallup and they claim they do not hire home based telephone interviewers.