Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Question What Test Should I Take To Prepare For Customer Service Question For Work At Home

I have 6 years experience working as a computer techncian my experience ranges from field technician fixing computers from businesss to business to computer technician at a local store. I was recently working a work at home position for AT & T and was laid of due to poor customer service skills what test or book could i read to prepare for customer service test given at work at home positions.I always pass the technical part of the test is the customer service aspect where i lack. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Jose Vizcaino
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Grand WAHM

I'm not really sure of a test available for this. With customer service you need to be able to understand and relate to the customer's issue and help them no matter what. Some customers may be very difficult or angry but never take that personally. Always remain polite, professional, and friendly. Do what ever you can to resolve the issue or answer the question.

The customer is always right even when they're not.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:30 PM
WAHM Regular

What Dana said. Easiest way to approach it is to remember that they are not mad at you, they're mad about something happening to them. If you can emotionally detach yourself from their venting, you regain control of the call. Have you ever played a video game where the other characters were hurling verbal abuse at you? Eventually you have to move past it or you're going to lose the game. There are some virtual Hearts games that are good for this. Try it out, it's good practice.