Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-07-2014, 05:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Uber Thread

Anyone know what is going on with the Uber threads or lack there of I should say over on the "Home" website? Everything was just shut down entirely.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2014, 07:38 PM
WAHM Regular

There was a thread over there about why the Uber forum had been shut down, and apparently it was just because of all the bickering. It was said that it would be left up so people could browse the info, just not post, but now it looks like they've deleted that forum entirely.

I think it's pretty crappy that everyone that posted there has to be punished just because a few people can't play nicely. I really enjoyed that forum.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattie View Post
There was a thread over there about why the Uber forum had been shut down, and apparently it was just because of all the bickering. It was said that it would be left up so people could browse the info, just not post, but now it looks like they've deleted that forum entirely.

I think it's pretty crappy that everyone that posted there has to be punished just because a few people can't play nicely. I really enjoyed that forum.
I completely agree...On top of that there are a ton of new developments that I am sure people want to discuss but now can't even do so. I wish grown ups would act like grown ups.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthLivesHere View Post
I completely agree...On top of that there are a ton of new developments that I am sure people want to discuss but now can't even do so. I wish grown ups would act like grown ups.
Yeah, you would think that instead of shutting down the forum that they would just ban the troublemakers from posting in that forum. Seems a little unfair to the rest of us. Hopefully the mods will open it back up soon.

I'm curious about these new developments, and bummed that I can't post my excitement over there about FINALLY getting the creative exercise email!
Old 06-07-2014, 08:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Or, it just occurred to me... maybe, in addition to the internet dramz, it was shut down because of some of the info posted shouldn't have been public? That would explain a lot.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Super WAHM

I was really disappointed when I saw how things went downhill over there. It started out as a really cheerful, helpful place and then there almost seemed to be a divide between ones who had been hired and people who had been declined. Then there was infighting about how one side was treating the other...big ol mess is the best way to say it.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Why can't we just discuss it here?

Even with the difference of opinion over there it was nothing worse than what you would find in the random babble folder, and that stays open. I have read some ridiculous threads in that folder. With that said, I find it hard to believe that even the posts would be deleted because everyone didn't agree on the longevity of the position, or the temp agency thing.

If they are not willing to let people discuss it over there I do not see why we can not discuss it here.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Super WAHM

They went nuts if anything remotely negative was posted about Uber.
As I said over there, I want to read both the good and bad about the company and then let people decide if they want to apply or not.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
They went nuts if anything remotely negative was posted about Uber.
As I said over there, I want to read both the good and bad about the company and then let people decide if they want to apply or not.

Its almost like a nuthouse over there...That's what brought me over HERE! Seems like a lot more grownups on this board.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:10 AM
WAHM Addict

It also had to do with the Uber employees now being shifted over to being Zero Chaos employees instead. Or any new hires are now Zero Chaos employees, not Uber, from what was being discussed. Caused a bit of a rift to say the least