Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Lost and Discouraged

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for WAH customer service opportunity. I live in NJ and would like something that is either Full time or Part time. I have looked on several sites and have tried a few links that were provided but nothing is working. I was also thinking data entry but from what I read it is very low pay?

SOMEONE HELP!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2014, 12:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

There are a lot of legit work at home customer service opportunities.
You can find some in these forums.
Be careful of any company that asks for money but be aware that many will do and expect you to pay for a credit check. Some require fingerprinting.

Data entry can be legit but there are many scams. Google the name of companies you are interested in to see results.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:45 PM
Super WAHM

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time, Mommydearest_3. You are in the right place to help you find what you are looking for. I would suggest checking the sticky folder here in the forum for the company list. That should get you on the right track. Also RRR (Work at Home Jobs: Free Legitimate Work From Home Job Opportunities) is another great source to find legit wah jobs. A few places off the top of my head to check out are TeleTech, Southerland Global and OnPoint at Home. I believe all three of these companies are hiring right now. And I'm sure there are a lot more.

Here is a great quote that I ran across this week that seems to fit your situation perfectly.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." ~ Thomas A. Edison

Keep your head up and just keep looking and applying. The right thing will come along.

Best of luck to you!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Grand WAHM

I love the Edison quote princess26.

Mommydearest_3: You got great advice already and I want to second this: Don't give up!

It is still a tough economy and there is still competition for jobs. Just keep looking and applying.

Good luck
Old 05-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Super WAHM

[QUOTE=danasurvey;3211845]I love the Edison quote princess26./QUOTE]

Thanks, danasurvey. :-)
Old 05-15-2014, 03:38 AM
WAHM Master

Hi, It is very tough to get a job doing data entry . I know it frustrating but keep searching these boards and you will find what your looking for.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hugs to you! I will pray that the right avenue will open up for you soon... just know that the more you learn, the more you will be able to identify the scam from the real deal. I have found very little 'data entry' stuff that is legit. Usually it's something you have to pay for and then you are given instructions on how to place ads all over the internet so that OTHERS can now pay for that very same 'data entry job' and then THEY get the instructions on how to place ads all over the internet and you get a commission whenever someone pays for exactly the same thing that you paid for.

I haven't done a lot of customer service type of work but I know it's out there because people are doing it. When I had looked at it earlier in my wah career, I couldn't do phone jobs because of my kids so I went in a different direction.

Cheers and I pray the fog lifts and the sun shines in!
Old 05-15-2014, 06:27 AM
Super WAHM

I agree, this forum is loaded with opportunities. You have to stay positive cause a lot of the gigs end up being filled fast. Keep your head up, you will find something. Sometimes, when applying you find you don't hear something and then they reply weeks later.