Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-20-2013, 04:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Directly hiring remote site moderators

OVERVIEW

Directly is an Expert Crowdservice startup, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA - specializing in personalized customer support. We are currently hiring part-time, remote site-moderators to join the quality swat team and evaluate the quality of content on the site.

The work is reactive and consists of 50-100 micro-tasks emailed over the course of a shift. Each task takes approximately 1 minute and must be completed within a few minutes of receiving the email. Although that totals only 50-100 minutes per work over a shift, the person must be available throughout the shift to answer quickly, so the entire shift is compensated. Your performance will be evaluated on your task completion rate (i.e., 99%), your average response time (i.e., 2 minutes), your maximum response time (i.e., 7 minutes) and your accuracy (i.e. 95%).

Because this work is in short bursts, it can be done while doing other jobs/tasks, and can be ideal for a student, home worker, etc.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Review internal guidelines for reviewing content
Complete roughly 25-100 one-minute tasks within minutes of receiving them
Participate in a short weekly phone call to review performance metrics (This will soon become unnecessary if you are competently handling tasks)

REQUIREMENTS

You have a smart phone with internet access and email
You can set up SMS alerts or notifications to immediately alert you when a new email arrives
You are fluent in English

TO APPLY

To apply, please visit:
Site Moderator Screening Questions

You will be asked a few qualifying questions to make sure your skills match the position, then will be directed to a website to submit a resume or LinkedIn profile.
Compensation: $25 Per Shift or $175 Per Week.
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

Site Moderator (Part-time)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for sharing this. It looks interesting. I took the questionnaire and passed on to the next stop and submitted my resume.

We'll see! I'll keep you posted!