Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default How did you handle the "work experience" tab?

I am very glad I found this thread... There's an opening for a social media rater, but while filling out the app, I got to the "work experience" tab and came here as fast as my fingers could type the URL...

Here is what they want from me:
Quote:
List all work experience to date as individual entries, over at least the last 5 years. Please account for any time where you were unemployed, travelling or studying.
(Their misspelling, not mine.)

Related to the bolded/italicized section:
As a freelancer, how did you handle that tab?
I ask because in five years, I must have completed thousands of projects.

It wouldn't be an issue except that they were/are mostly for different clients - that means I'm looking at a minimum of 1000 entries if I understand what they are asking from me, even after factoring in long term clients with their multiple projects.

I also study while working with a variety of online places like Coursera, while studying/certifying with Brainbench when not in free or regular college - over the last year alone, that's another 50 entries.

Do they really want them all?

I thought maybe that because I am self employed, and get most of my work through my website that I could add it as one entry while noting the number of clients and projects. Then I'd list the other clients and mill sites separately.

More importantly, I think, is Lionbridge enough of an egg to make the week it's going to take to complete the single section worth it?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
~ JC Torpey
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2014, 03:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Hello all
I have been shortlisted for the final exam to bridge lion. I really need this extra pay and I need someone to help me pass the final examun. thank you beaucoup.Urgent
Old 01-25-2014, 07:30 AM
WAHM Regular

If there is work the money is good.

The system had so many errors and they never respond to emails. There was not enough work to get the minimum hours. I stayed in and refreshed but no work.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I have actually had pretty good exp with the crowd sourcing here. It's perfect for my needs. (As I need something I can leave and come back to easily).

Tags
lion bridge, lionbridge, queries