Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Anyone work for Lifebushido?

Although it seems rather interesting, I'm reading mixed reviews on this company. Some complain about the hiring process or the lack of response on the company's part. I don't know how to proceed.

What is their pay rate?

Is there plenty of work?

What is the maximum number of hours you can work?

You can PM me if you wish.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm in the "process" of applying for a position with them now. I say "process" though because the whole thing is confusing. You can't just straight apply for a position with clearly described duties and rate of pay. First you have to email them to tell them you'd like to apply. Then they start a series of emails one or two each day. They do eventually tell you the pay rate ($10/hour and you get 5 hours a week starting out) and start telling you about some of the job descriptions, but idk I'm four days into it and the whole thing feels like one of the multi-level marketing schemes that leaves you wondering "when will I finally make money?" I'm supposed to get specifics about applying once the series of emails is over.
Hopefully one of their employees will reply to you to better answer your questions but I can tell you what I've learned so far. They seem to have three job types, Leaders, Callers and Other. Leaders lead teams, Callers do a lot of cold calling to potential customers for life bushido's clients, and other well other does everything else. Those are very broad descriptions they have individual teams of writers, graphic artists and so on. They provide a lot of services to real estate agents. Seems they mostly need people to be virtual assistants for clients. They pay once a month. After working for them for a while you can up your hours from 5 a week to 10. There may be opportunities for very productive people to work 15 to 20 hours per week. To get more than 20 hours per week seems rare, you have to have an interview with the owner and only he can decide to give you more than that.
I hope this helps, it is all the information that i have so far.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi14 View Post
I'm in the "process" of applying for a position with them now. I say "process" though because the whole thing is confusing. You can't just straight apply for a position with clearly described duties and rate of pay. First you have to email them to tell them you'd like to apply. Then they start a series of emails one or two each day. They do eventually tell you the pay rate ($10/hour and you get 5 hours a week starting out) and start telling you about some of the job descriptions, but idk I'm four days into it and the whole thing feels like one of the multi-level marketing schemes that leaves you wondering "when will I finally make money?" I'm supposed to get specifics about applying once the series of emails is over.
Hopefully one of their employees will reply to you to better answer your questions but I can tell you what I've learned so far. They seem to have three job types, Leaders, Callers and Other. Leaders lead teams, Callers do a lot of cold calling to potential customers for life bushido's clients, and other well other does everything else. Those are very broad descriptions they have individual teams of writers, graphic artists and so on. They provide a lot of services to real estate agents. Seems they mostly need people to be virtual assistants for clients. They pay once a month. After working for them for a while you can up your hours from 5 a week to 10. There may be opportunities for very productive people to work 15 to 20 hours per week. To get more than 20 hours per week seems rare, you have to have an interview with the owner and only he can decide to give you more than that.
I hope this helps, it is all the information that i have so far.
Thanks for the info! I think you're further ahead in your emails than I am.

No one else has responded re: working for Lifebushido.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:25 PM
WAHM Regular

I work for Lifebushido
Old 10-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

I sent you a PM