Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Default Pizza hut intuitive solutions

I have been browsing through the forums, and I did see one person posts if they thought the job was legit. I wanted to hear from anyone who works for the company what they thought about the job? I would really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Artist's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
Default

Just my 2 cents - Contractworld.jobs hires agents for at-home order taking, basically overflow from the restaurant (allows them to still accept orders when all their in-store phone lines are busy.) No idea if they're legit or not, but they send me emails about the pizza hut jobs all the time. The thing that scared me away is, from what I understand, in order to "work" for them, you must spend upwards of 200$ getting yourself trained and oriented. That doesn't make it a scam of course, but it's silly to think that people who are LOOKING FOR A JOB have an extra 200$ to gamble on a job that may not end up working out

Not sure if this is the same thing you're pertaining to though.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 08:58 PM
marmotprincess's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
Default

I get the occasional email from them (I signed up to poke around) offering training for "only" $70, as far as I can tell. It does promise that you'll get that money back after 90 days of work, but there's no guarantee of being hired either. From what I can tell, instead of getting a base wage you get commission on every order you take (about $1).

If it's all legit (it does LOOK legit, at least), I'd probably be willing to throw some money at it on the chance of getting extra money. However, I don't know that it IS legit...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Artist's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmotprincess View Post
I get the occasional email from them (I signed up to poke around) offering training for "only" $70, as far as I can tell. It does promise that you'll get that money back after 90 days of work, but there's no guarantee of being hired either. From what I can tell, instead of getting a base wage you get commission on every order you take (about $1).

If it's all legit (it does LOOK legit, at least), I'd probably be willing to throw some money at it on the chance of getting extra money. However, I don't know that it IS legit...
I think it's abit more pricy than you're thinking. According to my most recent email "My Business Access Training: $75.00 + Tax" but that seems to be a general training, you also need "Client Training: $150.00 + tax" and you must do both in order to qualify.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Mrsmommy's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 199
Default

I've poked round contract world's website for some time. I think it's legit. But, having to pay that much money for training scares the pants off of me especially if it's not a guaranteed gig when the training is over! Just like Arise!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:44 AM
kp_turnipseed's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location:
Posts: 19
Default

I posted this in another thread, but when I talked to the recruiters, she told me that there were two separate fees charged per month that equated to about $45.00 per month. One fee was for payroll processing, and the other had something to do with system access. I just can't see myself doing that. So I passed....
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM
geekmom's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 171
Default

There's another food company called foodler.com that lets you work from home if that's what you're looking for. They don't charge for payroll. Check their site and see if they're still hiring.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:09 PM
marmotprincess's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp_turnipseed View Post
I posted this in another thread, but when I talked to the recruiters, she told me that there were two separate fees charged per month that equated to about $45.00 per month. One fee was for payroll processing, and the other had something to do with system access. I just can't see myself doing that. So I passed....
Really? Wow, that stinks. If it was just the flat rate, I could see doing that. Even if it's more than I initially though. But if it's a monthly thing, no thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
marmotprincess's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmom View Post
There's another food company called foodler.com that lets you work from home if that's what you're looking for. They don't charge for payroll. Check their site and see if they're still hiring.
The only thing I could find about jobs with Foodler was from last year. You could work from home "sometimes" and you had to live in Boston.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 2
Default

Found this site through looking up information on the job and what others' experiences are. I'm actually about to start training this weekend and be able to start working by June. I paid $99 total for the training which they refund after 90 days of working for them. I was let go of my job in December and have had a hard time finding work so this was my only option to pay the bills for now. I read somewhere another mom who worked for this company with the Pizza Hut contract and said she loved it. They also have requirements for your PC and Internet speed so I figured if it was a scam they wouldn't have even bothered going through the trouble of ensuring my computer met their standards before giving them money. Lol
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off