Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:18 PM
WAHM Regular

I wish they would send out an email and say no thank or something instead of leaving us hanging you know? I am hoping they are still going to send out more emails.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Did you guys all apply for Overstock, I applied for Norton, hate that you can't apply for both.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Super WAHM

Thanks for the help, Ocean. I saw others in the Needle forum having the same issue I was, and I was able to resolve it. Pnl, you can only be certified on one program, ever? Where did you find that? During the certification modules, I saw a couple of the same agent names on multiple programs as we navigated through the video tutorials....I thought that meant, if you had the expertise, you could belong to more than one at a time. Plus, it as also mentioned that "you may only see one or two programs here and not as many as I have listed..." which gave me hope that you could certify for more than one...there is one other I want BUNCHES, too...lol, so I hope you can cross-certify....I have my official chat certification in about an hour, so I think I'm ready.

Last edited by Purse-onality; 01-29-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Question

I haven't gotten a response yet. Who do I e-mail asking how long does it take to know when I am selected?
Old 01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
WAHM Regular

No, sorry you can be certified for multiple partners after hired, you can not apply for multiple when trying to get hired.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Red face

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed in hopes that I am selected.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 PM
WAHM Regular

same here Stuart. I have not heard anything back either and I am hoping there is still a chance. Its a bummber because I was really hoping I could get it too
Old 01-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Super WAHM

I applied today. I am concerned because my typing speed is not great. I have not taken the typing test yet.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Super WAHM

Well, I have my fingers crossed for you guys. It is a fairly new program, I think, so I think they are looking for a good steady slew of agents. My final certification mock chat session went great and I'm officially IN, so it's a great process...very fast, too. You need to be available to certify in just a couple of days if your initial chat interview goes well, so make sure you have the availability quickly when you apply and get selected for an initial chat interview, but it's well worth it.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnlcooper View Post
No, sorry you can be certified for multiple partners after hired, you can not apply for multiple when trying to get hired.

I tried to apply for the Norton also, since I guess I wont get hired for Overstock.com, but every time I try to click on the Norton link, it logs me into Needle under the Overstock.com....and I can not apply for Norton.