Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse-onality View Post
My typing accuracy was a 99.4% too, I think. My score was like a 58 or 59? Not sure what that means....maybe it was how many words I typed per minute? Although I consistently type way more words than that per minute, the nerves may have gotten the best of me. I made more mistakes than usual, and I was quick to correct them, but I'm sure that ate into my WPM magic number. I chose Ch**el to interview with. She was an absolute doll!
I chose her too. She was a total pleasure. Never have I had an interview that went so smoothly. It was fun and upbeat.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Super WAHM

Totally agree, stuart. At one point, she even made a subtle reference to the movie Stepbrothers during the interview, which was so unexpected and funny. I freaking love that movie! But, aside from that, she was very personable and friendly, yet professional and kept the chat on par in terms of interview questions...it was the perfect balance. I wish there was a more detailed way to rate the interviewer on the Needle platform other than the "starred" boxes that popped up after the interview was complete, because she was fabulous!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:55 AM
WAHM Regular

I've got my interview today at 10am mst (12est). I'm sooo nervous, lol. I didn't see the typing test after the application. But I got selected for an interview so I sure hope there's gonna be another chance to do the typing test. It's really comforting to see that many of you have already had such a positive experience on your interviews. So it's all chat right? There's no phone for the interview and it was about 30 mins long? Thanks for your info...I've got Ashley as my interviewer. I can't wait. Good luck to you all! Hopefully we will all be Needlers real soon.

Last edited by lesleysmom; 01-27-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM
WAHM Regular

can anyone confirm the pay/hours for this?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Do all of you applying have experience with home decorating and gardening? I wanted to apply but I went to fill out the application I saw that you needed to have experience in these areas. I love decorating but I really don't have a lot of experience in it and I know nothing about gardening, so I don't know if it best for me to apply even though I really would love to have this chat job. Should I try to apply anyway? For those of you who have had interviews do they ask you about your experience in gardening and home decorating?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I had an interview and thought it went perfectly. I haven't gotten any follow up email yet. How long did it take for them to send you info once the interview was over, or are you gals still waiting too? TYIA. I am just anxious to hear one way or the other. I hope I get to move on to the certification!!
Old 01-27-2013, 02:22 PM
WAHM Regular

I am anxious too. I do not believe anyone has heard back yet. I am hoping by Monday since they were doing interviews today and yesterday.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Super WAHM

I'm pretty sure no one has heard anything as of yet. I have a lot of experience in interior decorating and fashion....less in gardening, but I've done enough of it to cover the basics. On the application you can specify a preference on the last question I think. I chose interior decorating/design as my primary focus, but most of my interview questions centered around gardening for the most part, which I found ironic. I think the pay hovers around $10 an hour, which will be great for when the content mills/client are low on work. I would still apply if you have an interest. The questions weren't too in-depth. If you have some basic knowledge and/or a passion for those niches, I would definitely apply. Hope everyone's interview went well and good luck to those that still have yet to interview/apply.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:27 PM
WAHM Regular

YaY!!! I was hired!! Check your emails, it seems others were included in the email! Now to do the training! Congrat's to all hired.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceandreamer View Post
YaY!!! I was hired!! Check your emails, it seems others were included in the email! Now to do the training! Congrat's to all hired.

WOO HOOOOOO! I got it toooooooo!!!! Everybody...mad rush to the inboxes!!! lol!